Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta do that with mine-not as impressive as that book but it’d be good.

wow.. still waiting on my order shipping confirmation for my neo-tokyo deck and black arm hoodie

I have in Richmond, VA they low ball you unless it’s something they really want. They tried to offer me 40 bucks or 50 store credit for a barely worn bape hoodie. I remember my son getting credit for kicks I paid double for lol but he really wanted a supreme hoodie they had there.

Too clean, this is gonna be sought after in the future

IMG_0728.PNG

Beanie came in the huge bag for no reason and that was the only thing I got for that order lol, Also my Neo l/s came in today

Jacob is such a cool dude. Always humble and straight up a real street wear fan. Unlike these privileged kids you see on YT...

Anyone sell Supreme on Stockx yet? I sold my first item last week and it's been sitting there since Friday unverified. Usually sneakers get verified within hours. Maybe they only have 1 person that does it and he/she is hungover from ComplexCon.

I sold about 12 of my old stuff from 2013-2015 and got paid out the same day it arrived

I sold about 12 of my old stuff from 2013-2015 and got paid out the same day it arrived

I sent them an email again. I have a couple other items for sale, but they've had black sabbath tshirt since Friday. It shouldnt take 72 hours to authenticate.

I think you should email them. That's longer than usual

Yeh I have been. As of this morning, "escalate this to our verification team and have it taken care of ASAP." Their customer service is pretty good. I get responses pretty quick.

man, cant wait to have all my akira stuff, hat and tees will be here friday, i gotta go to my inlaws saturday to pickup my hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom