Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Yeah I understand that and everyones body is different, but numbers don't lie. People just want it to "fit" when in reality Supreme sizing just may not be for their body type or they'll always have to get it tailored. Like for me I'm a medium 95% of the time, but the body length that Supreme typically uses on most garments is too long for my liking. I sometimes get it tailored to make it an inch shorter. So when people ask is it TTS, well nowadays there is no set rule what dimensions a medium should be. Case in point the medium tees from last year and the medium tees from this year, which one is TTS? Depends on your body, so measure yourself.

True. also you have to take into account the type of fabric used and which style it is to really pin down what you want. I guess my only point is, Supreme is one of those brands you can't really try on before buying, especially if you're buying resale or you've never owned Sup before or you never owned a specific style, you want to get the sizing right so any help HELPS.

With that being said, know your measurements people, it helps answer like 70% of the sizing questions.

The hoodie that fits me the best is the Blocked Hoodie that released week 1, in small

the cut of it is PERFECT for my body type, thick smedium

Fit on the T’s for me have been awesome other than just a tad bit longer than I like. To scared to so down to a M as it probably won’t be as good so I just deal with them being a little longer

My online bogo is bigger (1") and longer (1") than my in store bogo.
Red bogo on the tag is darker, white is a lil bit brighter and It feels a bit thinner too (maybe I'm buggin tho)

I noticed that, and it's a small, I've been tempted to see what Round 2 will offer

Maybe I'll finally take my box logo also this afternoon

Also, we have an offsite for work in Nov and the managers were saying it was really cold when they did it last time, GONNA FLEX ON EM
hold the logo..for real..prices are gonna keep going up and up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom