Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just browse thru some of the Tee listings on StockX , after fee, some of them will lose money. Or barely break even if the lister didnt have to pay shipping or tax...lol

Can someone have a picture or can confirm me that a size L past seasons is now corresponding at a size M in tees ? in term of length and width especially.

I wish all hoodies would fit like the world is yours. They're a bit thinner because of the nature of the printing.

The box logo hoodies I've owned through the years wind up getting sold bc they too thicc

Same here. Hope it’s not until midnight like last week.

Seems like droplist are coming out after people accept and get their number for in store line-up. That's a smart move by Supreme, it prevents people from flaking out of fear of being banned. I said yes with no interest in TNF, even if droplist is wack I'll go just because the fear of being banned. Lol

Seems like droplist are coming out after people accept and get their number for in store line-up. That's a smart move by Supreme, it prevents people from flaking out of fear of being banned. I said yes with no interest in TNF, even if droplist is wack I'll go just because the fear of being banned. Lol
ahh never thought of this

I'm seeing decent prices for scarface collab on the bay go check it out

IMG_3636.PNG
I'm liking this Supreme on StockX thing

Geez a plum s logo xl hoodie sold for 105.
gonna really readjust market prices

thats one thing stockx and goat did, kind of a reference point

same in Magic the Gathering, with more online marketplaces, we will get more normalized prices on items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom