Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can checkout but I know people who ordered at 9:32 who havent gotten a confirmation email. I think theyve oversold at this point

It still amazes me how people have sizing problems when they literally put the dimensions of item in question on the site. Do yourself a favor and measure yourself and measure anything that fits great on you that you like similar to what is in question.

People can checkout but I know people who ordered at 9:32 who havent gotten a confirmation email. I think theyve oversold at this point

That Kaws companion is an Open Edition. They'll just keep making more and more and more and more if they over sold.

Yea I understand that, but I just scooped one up and had a simple question. No big deal if you can't help.

I know last season the multiple tabs trick while checking out would give u the cc error screen. Anyone know is it still not working? Used to get any item w that trick.
Please someone lmk.

^
getting the perfect fit is always gonna be tough even with size charts posted.

Yeah I understand that and everyones body is different, but numbers don't lie. People just want it to "fit" when in reality Supreme sizing just may not be for their body type or they'll always have to get it tailored. Like for me I'm a medium 95% of the time, but the body length that Supreme typically uses on most garments is too long for my liking. I sometimes get it tailored to make it an inch shorter. So when people ask is it TTS, well nowadays there is no set rule what dimensions a medium should be. Case in point the medium tees from last year and the medium tees from this year, which one is TTS? Depends on your body, so measure yourself.

I sized down, fits perfectly. Its really puffy, pics are misleading. If i woulda went tts i woulda looked like a marshmallow

THIS!!! i got an XL im pissed i went tts and im already chubby as it is lol .. i need a damn L smh .. anywhere i could size swap? i called round two nyc but theyre not picking up .. has anyone been there and know if they have any of the hockey pullovers? or anywhere else in nyc? i dont mind paying a small fee

I wish all hoodies would fit like the world is yours. They're a bit thinner because of the nature of the printing.

The box logo hoodies I've owned through the years wind up getting sold bc they too thicc

WRONG - there is no such thing as "too thicc"
rich-boy-450x303.jpg

I wish all hoodies would fit like the world is yours. They're a bit thinner because of the nature of the printing.

The box logo hoodies I've owned through the years wind up getting sold bc they too thicc
the iron knee

gunna call round two nyc today when they open .. hopefully they have the hockey pullover to size swap

being that its a new store they might have been flooded by resellers and they took a lot in for inventory
but in LA they mostly want variation of colorways
good luck tho

Gonna see if i can get an orange tonal s logo. Sold mine about a month ago just cuz i didnt really need another 'expensive' hoodie--but that was straight flames

Starting to get cold in the bay too

WSJ asking what everyone else asking

But a recent private equity investment raises the question of whether a brand built by limiting distribution can generate adequate growth without diminishing its appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom