Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hold the logo..for real..prices are gonna keep going up and up

i traded my pirate blacks(beat to hell) at round 2 for my box logo

just to have one kind of, but i hate the attention it gets when im out, like, you hear people talking about it and people look, as much as i love the piece i dont like that much attention, if i wanted people looking i wear my obama pants

CiFKAsWUYAA52aq.jpg

Me if I had a box logo.

My online bogo is bigger (1") and longer (1") than my in store bogo.
Red bogo on the tag is darker, white is a lil bit brighter and It feels a bit thinner too (maybe I'm buggin tho)
Why the discrepancy? Still legit ?

Resell talk resell talk resell talk

Edit: ayyyyy 2 of 3 Brooklyn boxes delivert. Waiting on the third.

God is Good!!!

Is stockx basically like GOAT? You can put in an offer to anyone with the size you want of a certain item and any seller could accept it?

Last edited:
I'm planning to cop the Scarface Split tee and the Blimp tee, but I'm torn between going with a small or medium. I haven't copped any Tees from this year besides the MJ tee, in a size Medium. Can anyone help me with the sizing? I heard that lately the tees have been boxier and longer compared to previous seasons. Thanks!

I'm planning to cop the Scarface Split tee and the Blimp tee, but I'm torn between going with a small or medium. I haven't copped any Tees from this year besides the MJ tee, in a size Medium. Can anyone help me with the sizing? I heard that lately the tees have been boxier and longer compared to previous seasons. Thanks!

get a small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom