Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not too familiar with reddit .. it actually confuses me every time i try to use it .. but does it have a specific section to buy sell or trade supreme?

image.png
im not too familiar with reddit .. it actually confuses me every time i try to use it .. but does it have a specific section to buy sell or trade supreme?
U have to be a member to post on there..the easiest way to navigate is by downloading the app..it's super easy tbh

thanks im a member from a while ago but i didnt put much time in it to figure out how to navigate it .. i always use a cpu to access it but ill download the app now .. thanks

IMG_2632.JPG
I can thank missing out on Denim side zip camp for this one. Was monitoring Supreme website for a restock on that day and came across this Gem at 11:05am. Trust me I tried to get more but my ip was recognized every time, should have gone LTE but now I know...
I'm gonna go cry now..thx

IMG_2632.JPG
I can thank missing out on Denim side zip camp for this one. Was monitoring Supreme website for a restock on that day and came across this Gem at 11:05am. Trust me I tried to get more but my ip was recognized every time, should have gone LTE but now I know...

Damn, that sucks. Should of gotten family members to help. I got family members to help order for me. Now I just have to pick them up in Jersey and Long Island and get one shipped from Chicago once its in.

Damn, that sucks. Should of gotten family members to help. I got family members to help order for me. Now I just have to pick them up in Jersey and Long Island and get one shipped from Chicago once its in.

they really must have been up there for a while then because im sure your people were taking their time entering all their information in lol

This has probably been asked 1000 times but - Can someone help me with the Supreme line up procedure? Ill be in NYC next week with a bunch of down time. Any help will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom