Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
42_1_thumb.jpg

Top 3, with the 2nd ones.....
Wishing for this model to be brought back patiently
~Lefty
Wowww both fuego

Am I the only one feeling the Scarface "Blimp" tee? I know it's pretty simple compared to the other tees, but I just love the quote and the scene. I grabbed it in the grey and it really pops with the graphic. I wish there was some sort of dialogue on the back or something.
That’s actually my favorite of the 4

Am I the only one feeling the Scarface "Blimp" tee? I know it's pretty simple compared to the other tees, but I just love the quote and the scene. I grabbed it in the grey and it really pops with the graphic. I wish there was some sort of dialogue on the back or something.

^ You're not. I have the black and love it. Its simplicity makes up for the lack of the quote on the back IMO.

been calling round two all day but i guess they either dont have or dont answer the phone .. so gunna head there during my lunch break tomorrow from the bronx .. hopefully they got a swap for me

Jpreme said the drop list would be coming out later than usual like last week.
Imagine if it went back to waiting till drop day and seeing what came out on eu to see the drop list :nerd:

Imagine if it went back to waiting till drop day and seeing what came out on eu to see the drop list :nerd:

Wouldnt supJP be first? If 11am, expect that in an hour then.....
~Lefty

Ouch! Wouldn't give me a chance to help out the brothers with proxies..

Anybody not get a text with their number. I got the initial text but nothing afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom