Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7622.JPG

^ 1/1. Being that this is one of my favorite movies, I'm so glad I was able to grab these.
(pardon the blurriness)

looked at the preme stuff on stockx and wish i didnt :lol: there are some nice pieces i'd like to grab from earlier this season but I'm holding out for the akira collab and trying to secure the TNF mountain jacket when that drops

Yeah I'm trippin trying to go in on StockX right now when Akira is around the corner. I need to chill. The resell Ima have to pay is gonna be through the roof.

looked at the preme stuff on stockx and wish i didnt :lol: there are some nice pieces i'd like to grab from earlier this season but I'm holding out for the akira collab and trying to secure the TNF mountain jacket when that drops

The people that sell on there seem to be idiots or desperate to sell things, and the buyers are definitely lowballers especially after seeing people offer below wholesale prices :lol:
~Lefty

The people that sell on there seem to be idiots or desperate to sell things, and the buyers are definitely lowballers especially after seeing people offer below wholesale prices :lol:
~Lefty
word man it's awesome if you're a buyer tho because there are STEALS to be had imo. I feel like a fat kid in a candy shop going through that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom