Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think u right, hopefully if anything drops I want I'll be able to scoop online. Plus this girl I got comin Thursday prolly wouldn't appreciate having to stand on line all day lol
Just hope that Arabic hoody doesn't drop lol

It’s finally here. I might even get the red one.

6AA676F8-A1E3-4400-8629-9257440247D6.jpeg

i kind of want a Friend t.

anyone rock the world is yours hoodie yet?

didnt even notice until you said that... had to look at my hoodie to see for myself... dope detail... this will be rocked hard on casual friday to work :lol:

My package is still out for delivery. It's 841pm. I hate my UPS guy. This guy is never consistent like the past few drivers I've had.

Anyone know if tony is visible on the inside of the world is yours hoodie ? Would make it an even nicer piece. would consider offing my playboy hoodie from fw15 to cop it :nerd:

Got my green hockey pullover in but unfortunately its a little too big .. is there anywhere in NYC i would be able to size swap? Also, it didnt come with the retail price tag .. is it normal for some to come with the price tag and some without?

Got my green hockey pullover in but unfortunately its a little too big .. is there anywhere in NYC i would be able to size swap? Also, it didnt come with the retail price tag .. is it normal for some to come with the price tag and some without?
online orders dont usually come w price tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom