Ohio Appreciation thread Vol: NT Loves Ohio (except for Xenia)

heh heh heh heh heh heh 
grin.gif

i just watched this again for the 1st time in 3yrs.. (google/youtube it)
Gummoposter.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
  is this what's really good in rural Ohio? 

not to throw salt on the wounds, but OH had beef with NC over the state quarters back in the day. talking about we can't claim the wright brothers for having the first flight. kitty hawk, nc!

Originally Posted by chickhien

not to throw salt on the wounds, but OH had beef with NC over the state quarters back in the day. talking about we can't claim the wright brothers for having the first flight. kitty hawk, nc!

tired.gif
wow 
laugh.gif

Money Magazine's Best Places to Live 2009:

#15 Westerville, Ohio (near Columbus)
#18 Highland Heights, Ohio (near Cleveland)
#23 Solon, Ohio (near Cleveland)
#30 Twinsburg, Ohio (near Cleveland)
#40 Medina, Ohio (near Cleveland)
#41 Springboro, Ohio (near Dayton)

#82 Rancho Santa Margarita, California (near Long Beach)
#87 Clayton, California (near Oakland)

Indiana and Iowa both have as many of the top 100 as California.  (And New York didn't even make the list.)  So maybe metro Cleveland isn't representative of the whole state.  Just saying.

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Indiana and Iowa both have as many of the top 100 as California.  (And New York didn't even make the list.)  So maybe metro Cleveland isn't representative of the whole state.  Just saying.

CmonSon.jpg

Those lists are trash. They take into consideration the littlest things. You really think !@+%!# would rather live in Iowa and Ohio then NY or Cali. Just stop. Im not saying no1 wants to live there because obviously they do. But im sure if people had the choice and could afford NY and Cali they would be there in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Those lists are trash. They take into consideration the littlest things.
You're right.  Silly things.  Like education, affordability, low crime, etc.  Who really cares about all that when you can film cops shooting people on the BART or enjoy commuting two hours to and from work so you can almost afford the rent on your crackerbox apartment?  But what do I know.

You really think !@+%!# would rather live in Iowa and Ohio then NY or Cali.
And I don't know where !@+%!# like to live because I'm not one.  Why don't you tell us where you like to live?

Hating on Ohio is so lame. Illinois to me and Ohio are pretty much the same. And I've been to NY and believe me, besides NYC; I seen cows trynna hitch hike outta there. No kidding. One sign said: Try Chicken! Another cow in NY held a sign that said: Get me the hell out of boring as$ Albany and Buffalo!

That movie was made down the street from when i stayed in Xenia, while attending college (Central State University)....Its a small town man...REAL small...

Glad Im back home in CINCINNATI!!!!....lol

You're right.  Silly things.  Like education, affordability, low crime, etc.  Who really cares about all that when you can film cops shooting people on the BART or enjoy commuting two hours to and from work so you can almost afford the rent on your crackerbox apartment?  But what do I know.

THIS

and

quit hatin on OHIO #@%@%!!!!!!    (pimp c voice)

And I don't know where !@+%!# like to live because I'm not one.  Why don't you tell us where you like to live?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why you so mad tho? All im sayin is theres a reason why people say NY is one of the best cities in the world. But hey if you like living in Ohio then be my guest fam. I just know I aint goin nowhere near Ohio in my life, but I bet you wanna come to NY. Like I said its all preference. But if you come from a big City life like the Tri-State, Ohio doesnt seem like an interesting destination. You dont trade down.

Spoiler [+]
lebronhat.jpg

Why you so mad tho? All im sayin is theres a reason why people say NY is one of the best cities in the world. But hey if you like living in Ohio then be my guest fam. I just know I aint goin nowhere near Ohio in my life, but I bet you wanna come to NY. Like I said its all preference. But if you come from a big City life like the Tri-State, Ohio doesnt seem like an interesting destination. You dont trade down.
I dispel your silly notions with ease and you're only reply is that I'm mad?  You're simple, Homie.  And if NYC is the best then why do you stay in Hartford, Short Money?  I get around (word to Pac) on the regular and after seeing some places and living some life (which you should really do before making a lot of proclamations), I choose to keep me and mine in a nice place.  So while you're 23 and chasing a dream, I'm arrived and happy.  But if your aspiration is to walk through urine on your way to the bodega or never own anything more expensive than a cell phone then you're going to love NYC when you grow up.  Keep telling me about the world, Son. 

Spoiler [+]

My life is bigger than where LeBron plays.  I hope yours is too someday.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
lebronhat.jpg
Ummm why are you comparing a STATE to a CITY? If we compared the STATES OH is just as nice if not better than NY. Dummies bringing Cleveland in to a discussion when it's not even the biggest city in the state. Outside of NYC why in the world would anyone choose to live in the state of New York over Ohio? Don't worry I'll wait. BoilermakerX those places are really nice/affordable...dunno why Twinsburg is on the list instead of like Bath or Hudson but whatever.

pimp.gif

Westerville is just a suburb of Columbus...

smh.gif
@ the hate for Ohio... I'm in Columbus by the way.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
lebronhat.jpg

Dude shut you down, answered your questions in a pretty nonchalant way, AND subtly insulted you all within a few sentences and all you can do is post a rolling smiley and say the typical "U MAD BRO LOLZ!"

You lost.

Moving to Cleveland in August I already know how OH gets down tho never understood all the NT hate

I lived in Fullerton, CA in Orange County for 10 years before moving to Cincinnati, so I know what's good with 713. And Cincinnati is not even bad at all. Yeah I may move back to California later, but there isn't any reason to hate Ohio. I guess the first person on NT to make fun of Ohio was probably funny, but it has really lost taste since then.

ohio is ok, except that i can't help but complain about it every chance i get that it's not as good as seattle even though i've learned to accept ohio for what it is (after 8 years)

Back
Top Bottom