Ohio Appreciation thread Vol: NT Loves Ohio (except for Xenia)

Lived in Ohio my whole life. It isn't great by any means. A lot of things have me scratching my head at times. But in all honesty, I know Ohio is better than most
pimp.gif
OH-

NT roast for the state of Ohio will begin in...

Wait for it...

Bc this is about to turn into a funny thread.

I'm from Ohio it's real laid back only thing ny and Cali pro got on us is the nightlife and the ladies

I raise my daughter here before I raise where them wolves be

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I lived in Fullerton, CA in Orange County for 10 years before moving to Cincinnati, so I know what's good with 713. And Cincinnati is not even bad at all. Yeah I may move back to California later, but there isn't any reason to hate Ohio. I guess the first person on NT to make fun of Ohio was probably funny, but it has really lost taste since then.

Thank you.

I was born in NYC. Spent most of my life in Cleveland and now live in San Francisco. And to be 100 with y'all, I was happier living in Cleveland than California.

Some people (like proper english) need something or somebody to laugh at just to feel better about themselves.
grin.gif
 Homie get y'all weight up. Not ya' hate up.

You pull a card of a kid like me who has came to California, became an entrepreneur and earned the respect of those who are well respected but you have the nerve to kick rocks around the city that made me?

Spoiler [+]
20090105_ohio.jpg

"ohh - you not feelin me?
Fine; it cost you nothin - pay me no mind"

kobe+and+shaq.jpg

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom