Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

my dude john wick owchea playing counterstrike with auto aim on 
pimp.gif

Lowkey when Daisy caught the fade I teared up. Cutest dog ever g

Got me right in the feels since I have two dogs and one even resembles her a bit (he's part beagle). Who the **** kills a puppy? I wanted blood after that.

didnt even realize the cobbler already came out (adam sandler and method man)

10 mil budget 

24k box office 

sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Cobbler was in theaters for like two weeks. I'll never understand how the film industry works. How they pick what movies to push and what not.

Vacation sucked. All the funny scenes were in the trailer. Mad disappointed in this movie.

[quote name="sea manup"]didnt even realize the cobbler already came out (adam sandler and method man)

10 mil budget 

24k box office 

:x :smh: :rofl: [/quote]The Cobbler? What kind of name... :rofl:

Adam Sandler, g'on ahead and make those retirement party arrangements, my friend. It's time. Way past, actually. :lol:

Finally got around to watching Prometheus. They need to hurry up with that sequel....so many questions.
unless someone else is doing it, I have zero interest.. soo much potential with that movie and so much of a let down
mean.gif

ridley been a whole bunch of disappointment with his recent films

man.. really need to watch this again.. caught like the last 3rd on tv the other day.. really enjoyed it
the soundtrack is flames , the comedy is random so it hits you spontaneously :lol: natalie is corky x weird x adorable :pimp: movie flows really well too . Got to give zach braff props for starring, writing directing .

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"]didnt even realize the cobbler already came out (adam sandler and method man)

10 mil budget 

24k box office 

:x :smh: :rofl:
The Cobbler? What kind of name... :rofl:

Adam Sandler, g'on ahead and make those retirement party arrangements, my friend. It's time. Way past, actually. :lol:[/quote]
It's about a shoe cobbler who has a magical shoe cobbler that makes him turn in to the owners of different shoes.

From what I saw of the trailers it isn't the typical Sandler comedy and leaned to some seriousness/drama.

Watched half of the Wet Hot American Summer series on Netflix... pretty good.
Glad to hear it... I'll probably run through that on my next day off.

And I finally caught John Wick... it definitely delivered and met my expectations. Keanu was awesome, good villain, interesting supporting characters, great  action sequences, just top to bottom a well done movie.

Got me right in the feels since I have two dogs and one even resembles her a bit (he's part beagle). Who the **** kills a puppy? I wanted blood after that.
i dislike animals but hella messed up . that movie was a great action flick and im not into many action flicks. 

just saw kingsman. I loved it , samuel l was a dope villain. Usually not a fan of over the top action movies but this one was well done. 

Last edited:
It's about a shoe cobbler who has a magical shoe cobbler that makes him turn in to the owners of different shoes.

From what I saw of the trailers it isn't the typical Sandler comedy and leaned to some seriousness/drama.

I've never seen Cobbler and am pretty confident it did suck, but I'm past my Sandler bashing days. I've come to respect his grind. Keeps getting studios to fund the movies he wants to make. Has a lot of autonomy. Casts who he wants. Leading ladies? Give me Salma Hayek, Jenn Anniston. Small roles? Which SNL alum hasn't been in a movie for a while? They're in. I don't like most of his movies, but the fact he keeps making them, I respect that. (Yes, that was a paraphrased Zoolander quote).

i dislike animals but hella messed up . that movie was a great action flick and im not into many action flicks. 

just saw kingsman. I loved it , samuel l was a dope villain. Usually not a fan of over the top action movies but this one was well done. 

10 mil budget 

24k box office 

Adam Sandler, g'on ahead and make those retirement party arrangements, my friend. It's time. Way past, actually. :lol:

From what I saw of the trailers it isn't the typical Sandler comedy and leaned to some seriousness/drama.[/quote]

Nah it was still goofy and corny as hell. I watched most of it before coming to terms with myself

10 mil budget 

24k box office 

Nah it was still goofy and corny as hell. I watched most of it before coming to terms with myself[/quote]
Okay I never did get/bother to watch it. Not saying it still wasn't bad just that it might not has been his typical comedies.

Mr. Robot episode-by-episode ratings:

1.75, 1.73, 1.60, 1.27, 1.38, 1.25... nothing on last night's episode.

Fifth episode didn't close well, so I can see why it went from 1.38 to 1.25.

Back
Top Bottom