Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Seems like anything that is planned to be a trilogy is a cash grab. Best example are the hobbit movies.

Last edited:
I think the Maze Runner has like 4 books tho.

I was pleasantly surprised at Maze Runner thought it was going to be Run of the mill but turned out better than I thought.
And the ending, I was cool with it. I mean them getting out but noticing that its still a test...

There was another movie I saw where the ending was sorta like that...

Ah yes this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395585/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_18

wasn't all that great but I get a good laugh out of the ending

Seems like anything that is planned to be a trilogy is a cash grab. Best example are the hobbit movies.
Actually that's not a good example. There was a story to be told, a long *** one.

They really didn't even have to change the title.

Maze Runner is a dumbed down version of Divergent is a dumbed down version of Hunger Games is the mature, pompous conspiracy theorist cousin of Harry Potter.

of all the ones you listed, the only one I don't like is Divergent. I didn't like the movie at all. I'm thinking about read the book to see if that helps a tad bit. Also could be that it wasn't marketed towards me

Actually that's not a good example. There was a story to be told, a long *** one.

They really didn't even have to change the title.

Wasn't the book only 200 pages? I have a copy on my tablet but never read it. Seemed like it would've been better as just 2 movies. I hated how movie 1 and 2 ended and left you unsatisfied.

[quote name="sea manup"]O Brother, Where Art Thou? 6.5/8

great music, enjoyed the interpretation of the odyssey [/quote]Bruh. :lol:

"You can't cuss my fiance."
"You can't MARRY my WIFE."

:rofl:

"They done loved him up and turned him into a horny toad!"

Real tears. :lol:

Joint is a million times more funny if you live in the south/midwest, I'm positive. :lol:

Last edited:
Maze Runner is a dumbed down version of Divergent is a dumbed down version of Hunger Games is the mature, pompous conspiracy theorist cousin of Harry Potter.

spot on

edit: and O Brother is 10/10 for me.

Not just for the comedy, and the great music

but the cinematography is out of this world.

You really FEEL link that's how living in that era was really like

The spanish moss. the vibrant orange hues giving you that southern humidity feel. Movie is a masterpiece to me.

Last edited:
Every time John Wick is on....

Every. Time.

My TV pretty much only plays Gone Girl, or Wick these days. :lol:

Til September. Then it'll be Ultron and Furious 7. :pimp:

My TV pretty much only plays Gone Girl, or Wick these days.
laugh.gif

I bet I've put Gone Girl on 15 times this month alone.

Time for bed, time for Gone Girl.

Michael Bay directing another true story

super fast drinking game: one shot for every explosion in the trailer, two shots for every american flag

jim halpert getting some shine tho 
pimp.gif

Michael Bay directing another true story

super fast drinking game: one shot for every explosion in the trailer, two shots for every american flag

jim halpert getting some shine tho :pimp:

That snowball fight with Dwight left him a changed man...

Favorite movie soundtrack?
in no order these
are some of my fave .

Reality Bites
Singles
The to do list
Elizabethtown
I am sam
Twilight

Last edited:
You talking about soundtracks or movie scores? Mine are

Above the Rim