Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Saw a clip from the scream show. Damn Bella Thorne is looking good in a bikini. She's only 17 though.

He was, but all three in Love & Mercy (him, John Cusack and Elizabeth Banks) all were terrific.

What doc's would you guys recommend?
MV5BMTQ2NjI0NDU3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDU4OTgzMDE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I got around to the 3 eps of Dark Matter. Okay show. Slightly above average for Syfy. The premise is good but not as gripping as I'd like it to be given the characters aren't all that interesting or I guess the actors playing them. I might keep up with it on demand.

can anybody recommend 5 great movies i should watch asap.ive seen a lot of **** tho,but always looking for more.imma try to catch salma before i disappear and ex machina,anything else ?
The Detail
Die Hard With A Vengance
Network
Money Talks
Killa Season
Lawd Hecate. :evil:

Would have me considering converting to the dark side for real. :lol:

Blind girl with the heel turn. :smh: Was legit hurt by that.

Sembene my *****, hate it had to be him. |I

Lily still in no damns given mode. Last two episodes she's been scarier than all them witches combined.

Season finale should be lit.

Yeah, Hecate is a bad one. She even looks kinda good when she's in her true witch form. Got chandler sprung when she visited him in her room.

I was def surprised by the blind girl's deception.

Was cool to finally learn what those marks on Sembene's face meant.

Lily has lost her damn mind. Didn't expect her to become such an evil thing.

The storylines this season have been so damn good. I keep wanting all of them to instersect at some point. The witches, Lily, Frankenstein's emo bish boy monster, and chandler all end up in some kind of battle.

The Vanessa Ives doll looking like Melisandre from Game Of Thrones.
I knew something was up with those ppl from the jump :lol: They seemed off. Thought maybe it was bsdm or incest but this was a bit more sinister.

Yeah that doll look like Melisandre. Peeped that early.

Lily is a G. Sons the monster, then tames Gray out of all ppl. I wonder how she just assumed he was immortal to do what she did. She must have some other female's brain or something cuz the prositute Ethan was simping for didn't seem she was holding on to that much rage.

Sembene was my *****, hate it had to be him :smh: They made him a slave trader though :stoneface: Lowest of the low. I was holding out it'd be revealed he was some living mummy or something (since they're playing off all of the horror characters).

I just wonder where they'll go next since they're facing the devil so soon. Eventually I want to see Dr. Frankenstein and his creations face off against Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hude

Bennifer yo

@TIME: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner split up ti.me/1IqSLbR

@Vulture: Justin Lin's upcoming Star Trek movie, the third (and not the last) in the new run, will be called Star Trek Beyond. The film, which has begun production in Vancouver, is slated to hit theaters next July: bit.ly/1IL69mY

Also, here's the first official trailer for Snowden, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shailene Woodley. Directed by Oliver Stone.

Last edited:

CREED trailer. very ready for this.

Looks dope. I like how there's that "Wire" reunion with Wallace and Avon in the beginning of the trailer. It looks like it'll follow that Rocky-movie formula too.

There's gonna be two boxing movies this year with Southpaw and then Creed. Coincidence? 

CREED trailer. very ready for this.

Looks dope. I like how there's that "Wire" reunion with Wallace and Avon in the beginning of the trailer. It looks like it'll follow that Rocky-movie formula too.

There's gonna be two boxing movies this year with Southpaw and then Creed. Coincidence? 

Actually three.
The other ones starring Miles Teller and is produced by Scorsece. :wow:

Hope all 3 are dope :pimp: :lol:

Eh, I feel like if you've seen one or two boxing movies, you've seen them all. (Except Raging Bull, which is different). But if Creed and/or Southpaw get good word of mouth, I'll check em out.

A lot more faith in creed than I got in f4.. Glad to see my dude shine.. Someone gotta make it from Friday night lights

Coach on the come up.. But I want to see one of the kids make it big.. Had a lot of faith in riggins and still holding out hope

But Vince, you the one.. Texas forever

Clear eyes.. Full hearts.. Can't lose

Creed looks awesome.

But Michael B. Jordan has already broken out. He's a star on his way to being a superstar after F4

Back
Top Bottom