Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Is Halt and Catch Fire actually something I should prioritize though is my question, because the premise is really appealing to me but I've heard mixed reviews on S1, and some are saying you only need to watch the first episode of S1 and then you can go straight into S2?

Never heard of a show where that was being spun as the advised route to take for catching up, which sort of adds to my uncertainty about the show & if I should put my time into it (I believe it was A.Greenwald who said it)

Catching up on Halt and Catch Fire.

Donna is so beautiful.
I need to see her in more stuff. She's flawless man

My man, you watch a lot of shows. Its kind of impressive.
Al lot of times I'm just stuck at the office waiting on incoming deals, and if I work from home same thing pretty much.
Is Halt and Catch Fire actually something I should prioritize though is my question, because the premise is really appealing to me but I've heard mixed reviews on S1, and some are saying you only need to watch the first episode of S1 and then you can go straight into S2?

Never heard of a show where that was being spun as the advised route to take for catching up, which sort of adds to my uncertainty about the show & if I should put my time into it (I believe it was A.Greenwald who said it)

You could probably skip from episode 1 to season 2 but then you'd miss the fun/drama of season1.

You'd never know the characters of you did that, horrible idea. Watch them all

Just saw Ted 2....First one was waaayyyyyyyy better
mean.gif
The first one wasn't that good that begin with so I'm not surprised by this at all.

i actually dont mind the rock. an football player that didnt have the career he envisoned and now has to make something of his life after his football days.

It's better than average.

I like it enough to keep up with it weekly. It'll really depend if you become as interested in the characters' journeys in S1 as other fans are.

IMO, you can not just watch the series premiere and skip to S2. It'd make no sense. Not saying ppl are dumb but there are still things that happen you'd have to know so that some of what's going on now in S2 is understandable from how they react to each other on a relationship level. I'm not sure who has been advising that but I'd say they're wrong and a bit crazy for suggesting it.

Last edited:
man i gotta say i was a little iffy by reading all these john wick raves but after watching it just now, ya'll were spot on 

Earlier I was in a big group and somebody put on the Louis CK special called 'Oh My God'

:rofl:

if they use a rap song for the training montage im walking out of the theater

well get ready...cause its a black man and its hollywood

anyways...yall should watch before i disappear on netflix.
great movie!

"Before I Disappear": On it.

Feels like a score from a Tarentino flick. I'm only on the opening scene though.
Already loving this though, thanked

Last edited:
Was like 100 degrees today, so wife and I cleared our schedule, turned on the AC, and watched movies all day. :pimp:

Sat thru White House Down, John Wick, Derailed, and Annabelle.

I hadn't seen Derailed in a decade, forgot how much I enjoyed it. First time I ever saw Aniston different from her norm.

'Before I Disappear' was really good.

Really good.
yeah it suprised me how much i liked it.

i really just watched it on a hunch. no clue about the movie at all.

didnt know my girl emmy rossum was in it. she is such a good actress.

but yeah i loved this movie. 

Before I disappear is flames b

That ending really got me man smh..damn

Last edited:
Just finished Ex-Machina. So damn good. I love a movie with good, engaging dialogue. Should've watched this movie a lot sooner.

Attractive women doing full frontal nudity is always appreciated.

Before I disappear is flames b

That ending really got me man smh..damn

Had me dropping a couple of tears man.
I'd say just a heavy eye water but I blinked and caused some drips, which is tears

Last edited:
Had Mad Max playing in the background for the last few hours.
It's even good on the ears.

Too well done if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom