Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man a Metroid Movie would be :pimp:

I'm about to make a thread about this. Video games that should become movies.
Agreed ! I'd be down for a Metroid movie, But only if it's a dark tone. Or maybe even a short film.

But let's be honest. Video game movie adaptations are usually terrible...unfortunately

Finally finished Wentworth.
Season Finale had a couple of parts that made it feel like Days of Our Lives or General Hospital, but it still delivered.

Season 4 is going to be :smokin

Going to catch up on Tyrant now.

Last edited:
IMDb ‏@IMDb · 1m1 minute ago
'Will you take drugs w/ me & go to a kid's birthday party?' http://imdb.to/1NfqCE2 #SleepingWithOtherPeople #Trailers

Has some good people in it -- Allison Brie in particular :pimp: -- but I have yet to see a Jason Sudekis movie that I really liked that much. So, I'm skeptical.

Last edited:
IMDb ‏@IMDb · 1m1 minute ago
'Will you take drugs w/ me & go to a kid's birthday party?' http://imdb.to/1NfqCE2 #SleepingWithOtherPeople #Trailers

Has some good people in it --
Allison Brie in particular
pimp.gif
-- but I have yet to see a Jason Sudekis movie that I really liked that much. So, I'm skeptical.
embarassed.gif

Even with Keanu, 47 Ronin could've been such a great movie but the suits added in the supernatural elements & such. If they just made it a classic Samurai flick with a great story, it would've been bad ***... :smh:

Cats must be busy.
This passed Monday I said to myself, this week will bring a few new takes on MadMax FR.

Cats are busy

Even with Keanu, 47 Ronin could've been such a great movie but the suits added in the supernatural elements & such. If they just made it a classic Samurai flick with a great story, it would've been bad ***... :smh:

Unosuke, Nui, Orin or Inokichi ain't walking through that door.

Movie could have been amazing though.
Agree.

Last edited:
Just saw Ted 2....First one was waaayyyyyyyy better :smh:

Man I thought this one was better haha. The first one was too serious to me and it had some dead parts towards the end and this one made me laugh more. I liked it quite a bit for what it is.

Catching up on Halt and Catch Fire.

Donna is so beautiful.
I need to see her in more stuff. She's flawless man

Back
Top Bottom