Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I would have thought between Wreck-it-Ralph and Pixels, Hollywood would have met its quota on 80s/90s video game nostalgia. Apparently, not.

also love it when a video game movie comes out or they are at an event and the stars glow about how much they play the game....... deep down you know they lying

watch when rampage comes out........yall aint play this game chaning tatum

Yo, i'm watching that reality show called "the briefcase" on cbs. They give 2 families who are struggling with finances a briefcase with $101,000 in it. They tell them the money is theirs but they also have the option to give some of it, none, or all of it to another family who is also struggling. Kind of messed up they are exploiting these families and their emotions. Plus their decisions will be on tv for people to judge.

who would play samus in a Metroid movie?
Now that's a movie I want to see.

Depends how you wanna play it with Samus. If they go young, there's a lot more choices and again there's that whole talking thing. Could do well with a limited speaking role with the character. If they go older, I'm going for more known stars. I'd like to see Chastain for one.
Yo, i'm watching that reality show called "the briefcase" on cbs. They give 2 families who are struggling with finances a briefcase with $101,000 in it. They tell them the money is theirs but they also have the option to give some of it, none, or all of it to another family who is also struggling. Kind of messed up they are exploiting these families and their emotions. Plus their decisions will be on tv for people to judge.
That's why I didn't bother to watch. They explained the gist of the show in commercials. From what I saw seems like a couple families gave up some and one even gave up all.

Let them ring my doorbell, I'm taking it all.

****tttt im taking all the money. You know how life would be with 100k in grad school
smokin.gif

I dont care what America thinks!

I'd probably take most of it too. Maybe give them a grand. From what I saw 3 of the 4 adults were feeling some kind of sympathy since they know how difficult it is to struggle. The black Rastafarian dad kept it real though and was telling his wife they need all the money to make life not crappy anymore. I would've told cbs they can dip into their own pockets again since they're worth millions and i'm poor.

Now that basketball is over i'm trying to catch up on TV.

I have the last seasons of Louie, Archer, It's Always Sunny & Workaholics on my DVR, don't even know what to start w/. :lol: who had the better past season to yall?

Also need to finally watch the last seasons of House of Cards & OITNB.

In this order

Sunny
Louie

I don't watch the other two.

I stopped giving Syfy chances around when Alphas got canceled and they had Defiance/Defiant coming out. I just kinda got bored with it and the low quality but I might dip back in to give stuff a try.

Wentworth: Man hold up! "The Freak" is a maniac isn't she. She gets her way, every time. Wielding that power, Queen Bea only thought she was doing it.
One thing I can't figure out is, how they circumvent the CCTV and get away with all this non-sense.

Last edited:
watched the first 2 eps of dark matter. that low budget kills it. might watch one or two more eps when they come out but i foresee myself dropping this one.

The Equalizer

A bit formulaic of the over the hill/ex secret-ops type movies, but definitely fun and enjoyable.

Bleeds of some really bad asterisk moments.

Can't help but think all the Liam Neeson movies helped push these types of movies into theaters.

Solid performance by Denzel, pretty much if you like Denzel or you enjoy the Liam Neeson derived movies, you will enjoy this flick.

Overall, a fun and entertaining 6.5/8; would recommend. 

I'm a Denzel stan & I had high hopes prior to the release of The Equalizer, but he looked old in that flick. even had a bit of an old person turkey neck going on. Movie was just a little too cookie cutter but was serviceable.

Man, I really wish Michael B Jordan didn't take that Creed role. It's a present day Stallone pic... :rolleyes I hope I'm wrong & it proves to be a good movie...

Jesus Christ @Wentworth.
What The Freak did to Doreen simply because she heard her call her a creep and a Freak to Queen Bea.

This Cecil is one of the Baddest Villains, ever.
I saw in the Credits that someone (woman) from the show won an Aussie acting award, It has to be her, IMDB here I come

Man a Metroid Movie would be :pimp:

I'm about to make a thread about this. Video games that should become movies.

Last edited:
Only shows I watch on syfy are Continuum and Lost Girl. Still salty that Continuum is ending. Rachel Nichols is so underrated. She came from boob heaven.

Last edited:
Sicario seems like it has the same feel as Traffic to me. Not sure if it's because Benicio is in it... Also, Emily Blunt just doesn't seem believable in that role. Not sure why but I hope she proves me wrong.

Alison Brie is always appreciated. Sudeikis is best when playing the snarky smart *** guy... Seems like a good movie to see on a date night with the wifey...

Back
Top Bottom