Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

AVON BYKE!!!  I knew he would make it out and become a trainer at a boxing club

first Stinger makes it out, now Avon 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Just caught Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, etc Day. Not bad for a cable watch. Solid performaces by Jen Garner and Carrell and a few laughs.

Now checking Napoleon Dynamite. So weird, so funny.

Napoleon's T-shirt collection is epic.

Last edited:

CREED trailer. very ready for this.

Looks dope. I like how there's that "Wire" reunion with Wallace and Avon in the beginning of the trailer. It looks like it'll follow that Rocky-movie formula too.

There's gonna be two boxing movies this year with Southpaw and then Creed. Coincidence? 

Actually three.
The other ones starring Miles Teller and is produced by Scorsece. :wow:

Hope all 3 are dope :pimp: :lol:

You almost had me for a sec.

Produced by Scorsese isn't the same as directed by Scorsese :lol: I can't picture Marty tapping Miles for one of his movies at least not in the lead.

Watched Inside Out last night. Man these Pixar movies hardly ever miss. The way they breakdown how personality can be shaped during childhood is 
pimp.gif

ummmm

I just finished this week's episode of True Detective............................

..................... I don't know what to say.........................

I like TD season 2 better than season 1 so far.

I like the Characters, better, and I'm not as weak on Vince's character and or acting, as everybody else.

His walk always throws me off though, reminds me of his "comedy walk"

Show is nice though, no doubt

Steve Jobs trailer dropped... Danny Bolye directing an Aaron Sorkin script with Fassbender playing Jobs... This should be good...

don't 

pimp.gif

im still worried about the training montage though, it just wont be the same without rocky and 80s music 
nothing will touch the 80's sound

we will probably hear some Meek Mill/trap beat MMG influence 
sick.gif
....But I'm still looking very forward for this film. This and southpaw which comes out late July 
nthat.gif

Me and Tom Hanks were born in the same city. We're also both really cool dudes

Back
Top Bottom