Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Swear to God, if Marvel is that far ahead, planning out phase 3 while having not even started phase 2 yet, and DC is still on phase **** firmly in hand, that's bad.

DC got checkers on the brain and Avengers is playin that Star Wars chess game with holograms and ****. :lol:

Anybody watch 5-year Engagement? :nerd:

I did after SB 47 and actually found it pretty charming.

I liked it too. I agree with Zik that it was a little longer than it needed to be and dragged at times, but overall it was good. That said, I have major crush on Emily Blunt, so I was predisposed to like it to some degree.

Actually it is. JLa should've read a comic book before taking that role or ignored who was directing her to play Mystique that badly.

I swear the best scenes of the movie in the ending almost got botched with that "Mutant and proud" farewell she gave to Beast after the great scene with Magneto and a crippled Xavier.

I will admit I didn't know about her then and when I became more aware about her now I totally forgot that was her in First Class.

Sandy Lyle was one of the greatest characters in a comedy ever.

"Old school!!"

"Raindrops!!!"

"Time out, time out, ....my lungs are burnin"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He KILLED that role. Killed it. The way he wore a sports jacket with his sweats. :rofl: The way he was uncomfortable when he sharted and wanted to go home. :lol: Naw, dude shoulda won an oscar for that role, he was pure comedy gold.

rck2sactown's guilty pleasure undercover favorite actor/movie:

The Guardian and Ashton Kutcher 
embarassed.gif

absolutely love this movie

Anybody watch 5-year Engagement?
nerd.gif
I did... and hated it cuz this basically mirrored me and my ex's relationship............

except it ended with us breaking up and never getting back together again. Add to the fact that this was the last movie we saw when we were together in theaters, I truly hate this God forsaken movie 
laugh.gif

In fact, I hate all movies that end with the couple getting back together, like lettuce be cereal; that ain't real life. 

Probably why I enjoyed Blue Valentine and movies of that sort so much 
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
 Not sure where they found the James McAvoy copy, but he was solid.
I thought this exact same thing too 
roll.gif

I think I'll really enjoy this. Almost has a Homeland like feel with the dude not really knowing where his allegiance lies (or do we?)

If yall weren't sure on The Following before don't know how you're not hooked now :wow: :x :pimp:

Last edited:
guys, what season does Anabella Sciorra come on to Sopranos?  I want to look it up, but I always stumble upon information

I don't want to know yet when I google a show i'm watching

Back
Top Bottom