Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

probably because it was behaving similarly to what caused the problem with the thread about nothing.  most of the discussion is about movies/tv shows in general
why should an exclusive little corner exist for a topic that is constantly happening in General?

That makes sense 2 years ago.
Or when we moved to Huddler.
Or even when TAN really got going.

I'm just wondering, why now? What changed?

Last edited:
It was borrowed time. Let's not be too elitist because I'm sure there's plenty of good members who will participate when they didn't before. 

Keep

Calm

and 

Enjoy

Movies

probably because it was behaving similarly to what caused the problem with the thread about nothing.  most of the discussion is about movies/tv shows in general
why should an exclusive little corner exist for a topic that is constantly happening in General?
That makes sense 2 years ago.
Or when we moved to Huddler.
Or even when TAN really got going.

I'm just wondering, why now? What changed?
maybe someone complained? they cracked down on the sports/music talk in the thread in General a few months ago

so it would be hypocritcal to let this one continue on the way it has...

2 years is not borrowed time. It's one of the most succesful threads in S&T. Not a single ban/warning in over 900 pages!!!!! Zero.

Why get squashed now? :frown:

I'm hoping it was just a mistake and will be fixed here shortly. I've PM every mod I know. :lol:

now everyone can see my heat thread i made in general because i was too ashamed to

tell you guys i never watched it 
laugh.gif

i apologize if anyone took my opinion seriously up until now , i apologize.....im a fraud 
frown.gif

for the record they ending hurt my soul.....you coulda just waited a few months till

the heat died down bruh!!!........deniros character so
pimp.gif
...ending so 
frown.gif

2 years is not borrowed time. It's one of the most succesful threads in S&T. Not a single ban/warning in over 900 pages!!!!! Zero.

Why get squashed now?
frown.gif

I'm hoping it was just a mistake and will be fixed here shortly. I've PM every mod I know.
laugh.gif
greenefacepalms.gif

Why get squashed now?
frown.gif

I'm hoping it was just a mistake and will be fixed here shortly. I've PM every mod I know.
laugh.gif
they're not gonna respond until they speak with their speech writers to kill any argument we can

bring to NIKETALK civil court

Last edited:
i just saw this thread has 18,137 post's with 26,320 views

the contribution in here is ridiculous  , you got 40 post threads with 3,100 views in general

less views=less ad money?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
It was borrowed time. Let's not be too elitist because I'm sure there's plenty of good members who will participate when they didn't before. 

Keep

Calm

and 

Enjoy

Movies
bruh if they cant read a cornerback sneak blitz i dont want dey opinion

omg

its happening........im becoming elitist 

We can only hope due to the title remaining the same ppl still don't come in here other than to post a list of Above the Rim, He Got Game, and Space Jam and never post in here again.

We back oh boy

Thank you dmx

I bet it was doo wasn't it.

Nah but what happened

Last edited:
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, DMX CLUTCH AT THE BUZZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nthat:

Everyone, please rep that man for me. DMX, seriously, thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom