Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It's been 2 years, why now?
Good question. I'm tryin to find out.
frown.gif
Its cuz the Kings are moving yall

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PORQUE?

:frown:

This. I am not cool at all with the move. I can't even remember the last time I voluntarily entered the General forum.

I guess whoever moved the thread didn't read CP's explanation for why everything we talk about is sports-related. Somebody pull those pages up.

MAMA is a EXCELLENT short film , it led to the production of the full feature , heres both the short film and trailer for the full feauture

Last edited:
What the ****? I didn't even notice that.

Moving it to General just raised the potential of this thread being ruined.

Quick lets start talking about the Air bud trilogy so it can be moved back. Thunderstruck, Like Mike, anything.

Last edited:
sports heads just have a better view of movies , you rarely read a "snooty" remark

in the 600+ pages on this thread , just us bros

*says the newb that hopped on the bandwagon of this thread last month* 
laugh.gif

I'm reaching out, I'm trying to find out what happened and why. Give it a minute guys. We'll get it fixed.

Now we have to share the thread with these peasants. :smh:

lol

Seriously I bet it takes a week before people start requesting links to movies and the thread gets shut down

I'm heartbroken right now. :smh:

I hope it was just an accident or something and we can get it fixed soon. I already PM'ed like 3 mods, just waitin for them to see I PMed them. If this stays, I might as well just leave NT now. :smh:

probably because it was behaving similarly to what caused the problem with the thread about nothing.  most of the discussion is about movies/tv shows in general

why should an exclusive little corner exist for a topic that is constantly happening in General?

Last edited:
I'm heartbroken right now.
mean.gif

I hope it was just an accident or something and we can get it fixed soon. I already PM'ed like 3 mods, just waitin for them to see I PMed them. If this stays, I might as well just leave NT now.
mean.gif
I know how much this means to you mean. I'm sorry, welcome to heartbreak... the Kings leaving and Sac never getting a pro sports franchise and your thread leaving S+T. We in the same boat man, on a one way trip to Heartbreak City 
frown.gif

So this is what Kings fans in Sacramento feel like. Boo.
Too soon
laugh.gif
No its not..... good analogy PMatic

probably because it was behaving similary to what caused the problem with the thread about nothing.  most of the discussion is about movies/tv shows in general
why should an exclusive little corner exist for a topic that is constantly happening in General?

Don't know what you're talkin about. Every movie we discuss in here is Sports related just like the thread says.

Mama, about a woman who sends her boy off to college football.
Lincoln, about Lincoln High School football.
Django Unchained, they go target practicing up in the mountains.
Skyfall, skydiving.

All sports, all the time. That's us.

Let us be great. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom