Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

You put it out in May, you set the standard for the summer.
Who wants to have the other superhero ensemble movie come out after?

Justice League comes out first...people will check it, cuz they're just thirsty for superheroes and spectacle...
...JL comes out after...people are gonna be " >D ... it was iight, but it doesn't have **** on Avengers 2, wait to see it."

Drink their milkshake. :smokin

Ahh yeah Zik you missed the ****storm that happened when I said I hated Fast Five. This is like F&F fanboy central.
Wow, surprising :lol: I think the whole franchise is trash and definitely not worth the going to the movie experience and definitely not the money. I don't dwell on it or hate it though. Would've never said anything if it wasn't brought up.

I think 5 was the first I saw in a threatre, but Ima be front row for 6. Me and Nos checkin that **** out IMAX 3-D midnight ************* showing. :nthat:
Bring your wife

4r2lg4.gif

16 years homie, my wife ain't goin nowhere. That fool stupid. Why leave this Adonis of a man for his puny self? :lol:

Seems like the guy who did The Grey wants to do an all female Expendables.
Age. Virility. Things old man CP lost in his old age.
:lol:

#old

EDIT

This season of Louie has been ******g great so far. This last ep could've been a movie :lol:

Last edited:
You know I love Louie but that show really depresses me at times

Only watched the first season. It's a very original show. One day I will get to the rest of the episodes

Well right now I'm undecided how I feel. Sucker Punch would be worst case scenario but since they compare it and specifically mention Expendables if they keep it a bit grounded like that it could work. I mean if Sucker Punch didn't go for all that extra imagination bull **** it wouldn't have been that bad or if they had just set it in some supernatural setting from the jump.

The way I see it, a decent outcome would be something slightly better than the revamped Charlie's Angles with more women.

I remember someone here saying the extended version of sucker punch was very good
Yea, that was me. It's a solid movie. They hacked it to pieces for the theatrical and I'm not saying it's a restored Orson Welles or something, but it surprisingly works in the extended. The ideas behind it make sense and get more depth and closure.

Yeah the extended is fine. It's not great, but it at least tells the whole story. I watched the extended first and was curious what everyone else saw so I watched the theatrical after... It's a big, big difference.

I'd take Expendables just off the nostalgia of seeing many of my fav action stars in one film. If they get Clint Eastwood, Wesely Snipes, and Jackie Chan (along with a few others named) for the 3rd it'll easily be better than the FF franchise.

Back
Top Bottom