Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I would hire Kate to do ANYTHING, long as I could watch. Real talk. And yeah, Total Recall trailer was NICE.

I can't stop watching Friends with Benefits. It's almost my new Easy A - go-to comedy that's on Starz four times every. single. day.

The black flash mob girl in the dress...
devil.gif

Really though, when is JT going to put out another album?
30t6p3b.gif

Really though, when is JT going to put out another album?
30t6p3b.gif

You try to beat the buzzer on April Fool's day or somethin? 

This weekend, I watched Ghost Rider 2.......wish I hadn't.  Midnight in Paris, eh, was alright but nothing too fantastic.  And The Vow, at least I got to look at Rachel McAdams lookin her best since Red Eye. 

This was not one of my finer weekends watching movies. 
sick.gif
roll.gif

The %@%# happened to Nic Cage man?  I know he owes the world money, but God damn man, this dude gave me Leaving Las Vegas, The Rock, Con Air, and Face Off, back to back to back  to back, and now he does this !#@$? 
sick.gif
tired.gif
  I ain't even have to bring up yet Lord of War, Gone in 60 Seconds, Family Man, Matchstick Men, Adaptation, National Treasure 1 and 2.

His last 5-7 movies are just killing me at this point.  Ugh.

Midnight in Paris was alright, but what's the big deal, he goes back thru weird time to see old dudes, who aren't the real ones, so he hears some convo's (admittedly cool) and meets the hot chick, but Rachel is hotter, so that's a wash imo.  And besides, it's Owen Wilson.  I can't get behind that unless he has Vince Vaughn backing him up.  It was worth the watch, but doubt I'll ever do that again. 

Vow was blech.  Could wrote that with my eyes closed.  Wouldn't be called the Vow if I didn't know before hand how it would end, so why bother?  And why couldn't they get a better actor?  Is Gosling costing that much these days?  Woulda been worth the extra money to see him try it rather than GI Joe.  Cool story at least, bizarre way it all went down (since it's a true story) but why bore me with "it might not work out" when I knew all along it was going to?  Just focus on tryin to get the chick's memory back, punch out the douche bag ex, roll credits.  Come on. 

Least she wore that Cubs sweater well. 
embarassed.gif

Just caught up on some tv shows

Eastbound and down and been pretty terrible. Huge disappointment.

Finally saw the season premier of mad men. Near perfect.

Some people are calling this the Hoop Dreams of HS Football. I saw it, it was a good movie. It is a documentary. Check in your area to see if it is showing. I might make a new thread in General just to get more folks aware.

By Sean O'Neal January 16, 2012
Somewhere between the know-it-all decree of the cineratti and the brash, jabbering voice of The People lies Quentin Tarantino’s annual list of the year’s best movies, as according to Quentin Tarantino. And much like years past, Tarantino has refused to kowtow to the conventions of both the industry and list-making, choosing a Top 11 (12 if you count the tie between The Artist and Our Idiot Brother), and picking an eclectic mix of Oscar contenders, upstart indies like Attack The Block, and mainstream multiplex fare such as Paul W.S. Anderson’s widely panned and ignored The Three Musketeers—a movie that Quentin Tarantino nevertheless believes was far better than a whole lot of other things he saw this year, and probably has some very long, arcane explanation as to why.
But he definitely thought it was better than Drive, for one, a movie that one might expect to appeal directly to his sensibilities, but which Tarantino instead lumped into the condescendingly titled “Nice Try

Before living Foursquare feed Ashton Kutcher can become the mayor of space, he must tend to his earthly dominion—a rich and arable field of creative opportunities that continue to bloom for Kutcher, particularly where the weather is mild and middling and the soil is fertilized with #@%@@@$%. For instance, Variety reports that Kutcher is now attached to star as Steve Jobs in the upcoming indie biopic Jobs, which will repay the late Apple founder and visionary for his years of innovation by chronicling his evolution from “wayward hippie

Didn't change the channel after the game last night, saw that Two Broke Girls for the first time, I can understand the appeal of that show now. 
laugh.gif

Every episode like that?  Might have to check in more often on that joint. 

i watched the spisode before the game. the one about hookers.

thought it was pretty funny for a CBS sitcom

new girl isnt too bad either

maybe im getting soft in my older age i dunno

2 Broke Girls' got a nice edge to it. Like a Showtime show slummin on CBS...They don't really give a #$#%.
laugh.gif

Couple good leads too
nerd.gif

The hell? S&T NTer OTY?
laugh.gif

CP?
roll.gif

Clearly should have been Beware the Underdog.

No but seriously, man: congrats... ... ...

... ... ... to everyone who won nothing. "If I know your name, that's not good."
laugh.gif

Ima start makin Doo pay rent around here. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I honestly have no idea what the hell that is.  Musta been like 1 voter and maybe he owed me money or something, I dunno. 
laugh.gif

^ I'm legit disapointed the area I moved to doesn't have IFC. Was starting to really like Portlandia.

"Put a bird on it."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom