Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I saw Halloween 2 last year and Jason 2 this year, never seen any of the Child‘s Play movies unless you recommend them, I’ll watch the Dutch Vanishing Wednesday night if it’s on Prime :smokin

OG Child's Play, while ridiculous, is actually really well done. Everything after is watered down rehash, but the OG holds.

Yes, I recommend Child’s Play 1 and 2. While the 1st is more spooky (as C CP1708 says), the 2nd is the quintessential Chucky you may be expecting, having seen none of them.

The voice-acting and animatronics in 2 are exceptional for any type of movie.

aside from the OG Halloween, for me the best Halloween of the ongoing franchise is H20. having a sick soundtrack, great plot, great cast, great suspense and jump scares. it was that movie.

IMG_1413.jpeg

If we're talking aliens on the ground and not in the middle of the attack (Independence Day), I'll go with Edge of Tomorrow.

Been meaning to catch this for a while now. Especially after reading Roddy Piper's book (very good read if anyone is looking for a new book btw) and that it's now on the Rewatchables.. Sounds like Roddy had lots of acting potential but besides this role he mainly got type casted as the tough guy/wrestler characters.

So is the release for Killers of the Flower Moon gonna be theaters for couple weeks then Apple + thereafter?

Back
Top Bottom