Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Took a few days but I finally found a groove. Today

1696682635132.jpeg
I love Goldblum but I honestly don’t think I could stomach what I’ve heard of the body horror in this. Is it that bad?

I love Goldblum but I honestly don’t think I could stomach what I’ve heard of the body horror in this. Is it that bad?

Not too sure what your tolerance level is (or what I could say without spoiling the movie :lol: ) but I’ve seen a lot worse

FWIW this is more of a sci-fi film with horror elements imo. Good/great movie regardless of genre

Not too sure what your tolerance level is (or what I could say without spoiling the movie :lol: ) but I’ve seen a lot worse

FWIW this is more of a sci-fi film with horror elements imo. Good/great movie regardless of genre
Idk if you saw Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities on Netflix, but for example that Autopsy episode, esp the end went too far for me :lol: now I finished it but still. It’s weird that affected me so much considering I like all the Alien movies, prequels.

Who knew TETRIS was so integral to the collapse of the USSR. Here is Russia trying to keep their state together all while KGB and other Government officials in the highest seats are doing back alley deals behind each others backs for TETRIS rights/bribes to see who has the biggest bag when Mother Russia implodes.
What a crazy ****ing story.
Stranger than fiction.
You can’t write this ****.

Y’all have to see TETRIS, this is wild boar nuts I tell you.
Wow.
Wow wow wow.
I knew Robert Maxwell sounded familiar.
Ghislaine Maxwells father.
Ghislaine was the Madam of Jeff Epsteins circle of pedophile rape and sex trafficking.
So he was a MEDIA MOGUL with an Empire, he stole 900million from his Company and bankrupted them, his son was later convicted for stealing Roberts pension he, might have had something to do with Roberts mysterious death. Anyway, the whole TETRIS debacle was due to him stealing the rights and not paying royalties to the Reps that brought the game to him. Unreal circle of **** that family bathed in.

Wow.
Wow wow wow.
I knew Robert Maxwell sounded familiar.
Ghislaine Maxwells father.
Ghislaine was the Madam of Jeff Epsteins circle of pedophile rape and sex trafficking.
So he was a MEDIA MOGUL with an Empire, he stole 900million from his Company and bankrupted them, his son was later convicted for stealing Roberts pension he, might have had something to do with Roberts mysterious death. Anyway, the whole TETRIS debacle was due to him stealing the rights and not paying royalties to the Reps that brought the game to him. Unreal circle of **** that family bathed in.
somewhat bizarre that I was watching the documentary about Tetris more than a year ago. now they made it into a movie. so far, it's interesting.

I can't take you guys seriously anymore. 🤣🤣😂🤦‍♂️

How the *censored* is this a must watch? A CLASSIC?!

Hella sad, but a great movie overall:
Beaches
My Girl
The Green Mile
PS I Love You
Seven Pounds
City of Angels
Big Fish
The Land Before Time

But the hellest of sad, and also a great movie:
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

How 'bout you all?

Dear Zachary is one of the saddest things ive ever watched. Its a documentary, a friend told me it was a comedy ad a joke...i wasnt ready 😡😢

Saw this on YouTube just now. YouTube actually has some great free movies from time to time. Although sometimes I think they cut/edit movies.

Anyway, never heard of this one until now. Cool movie. It's not too often I see comedy and I guess thriller genres blended so well. The other movie I can think of is Wild Things.

Mid to late 90s Cameron Diaz 😍😍😍

1696787864414.png

Bliggitty bliggitty blocked!
HOW is that even a decent movie, bro? From a critical movie standpoint.

Not a nostalgic standpoint.

Not 'It's the 2 Coreys!!'

Not 'I mean you're seeing it now. You had to be there.' I saw It's A Wonderful Life and The Treasure of Sierra Madre decades after they were made and I love both of them.

Character development?
Lighting?
Pace?
Dialogue?
Plot?
Finale?
What? What makes that even a C+ movie?

Back
Top Bottom