Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Today

1696578998706.jpeg

Attachments

• nicolas-cage-wickerman.gif
    nicolas-cage-wickerman.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 145
Saw Dumb Money yesterday.. It's like if the Big Short was told with reddit and memes. It was well acted and almost every character is "someone" which was cool to see. Paced well, funny at times, a few really solid performances like Dano and dude from SNL who dated Ariana Grande PETE DAVIDSON, sorry. And if you didn't know of the story you'd be able to follow along well and enjoy it.

We had a new hire at work named Colt. He’s like 22. I asked him how his brothers Rocky and TumTum were and he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about :rofl:
I can relate. I was at CVS the other day wearing my Wally World t-shirt and the checker, who was girl who I’m guessing was no older than 20, said “where’s Wally World? I haven’t heard of that one before.”

So nobody has started Shining Girls? Not a single person to comment? You guys are out of shape.
Halloween too good.
Watched it when it came out, really inventive with how they handle the twist. Acting is top notch Jaime Bell & Elizabeth Moss play the cat and mouse game perfectly.

Who knew TETRIS was so integral to the collapse of the USSR. Here is Russia trying to keep their state together all while KGB and other Government officials in the highest seats are doing back alley deals behind each others backs for TETRIS rights/bribes to see who has the biggest bag when Mother Russia implodes.
What a crazy ******* story.
Stranger than fiction.
You can’t write this ****.

Y’all have to see TETRIS, this is wild boar nuts I tell you.

I don’t think Blade really counts as a spooky szn movie, but that’s what I’m watching. Again. Good flick.

I think it has enough elements to be allowed :pimp:

After finishing the Wicker Man…I realized I was unintentionally raised to be a horror snob :lol: (with Midsommar apparently being a remake)

As a product of the Blockbuster generation and an avid viewer of TCM and the like growing up, I was hip to a lot of older movies. So it’s hard for me to respect movies that are direct (or un-admittedly) copies of older films.

Kinda like how the old-timers can’t respect the musical artists who steal elements from MJ, Prince, etc. or even before them….I get it now. Point me to the washed thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom