Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

RIP Michael Gambon. Most known for Dumbledore, but he has a huge body of work. Not to mention a solid role in one of my all time favs
IMG_2658.png

“Yellow grove, figaro, choke me
Laughing in the mirror like the Joker with the Oakleys
My whole team out for dead presidents like Bokeem”
IMG_2682.jpeg

Id say dude is fair game. Remember this for the 90’s action star draft of 2050 C CP1708

Or I’ll bring it up again when Bill Simmons does it first.

Saw Bottoms last night. I went into it with no knowledge of the plot or the premise other than it. Just got good reviews and it was a comedy.. movie was so surprising and so funny and so strange. Definitely worth a watch but probably won't be for everybody

Yoooo The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar is a fun short watch
Knew it was Wes Anderson when Cumberbatch said, "Said the man behind the desk, whose job it never is to forget a face.”
it's just never ends. keep milking it.
This takes place between the first and the second movies, and has the main antagonist Tobin Bell back for the first time since they went off the deep end.

An 80%+ SAW movie critics score, Tobin back, and despite RT’s follies—we might have something here boys. :nerd:

Knew it was Wes Anderson when Cumberbatch said, "Said the man behind the desk, whose job it never is to forget a face.”

This takes place between the first and the second movies, and has the main antagonist Tobin Bell back for the first time since they went off the deep end.

An 80%+ SAW movie critics score, Tobin back, and despite RT’s follies—we might have something here boys. :nerd:
I'm good. watching the first 2 was more than enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom