Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bring B Bronson back

This is my favorite Bollywood movie about a man getting caught up in what we call the underworld which is the gangsters that ran the country, Satya.

1695711527685.jpeg

A song about getting drunk and headshots

A song about the protagonist getting married and finding love while visually realizing who recruiting him to the gang is a terrible person

If I show a friend of mine that hasn’t seen any of the Saw movies Saw 1, and then we go to Saw X, won’t Saw 2 with Amanda be dumb.

I feel bad dude swoop back to us :lol: I was just throwin words, thread aint the same without you

I felt he turned on me a couple times, that being said I like him. C’mon man there was a couple times he just went after ya boy and I was like I thought me and you were on the same plane, you and me are immune to each other, guess not.

That being said, i like the dude and hope he comes back. I hope he doesn’t actually hate me and Ska.

I felt he turned on me a couple times, that being said I like him. C’mon man there was a couple times he just went after ya boy and I was like I thought me and you were on the same plane, you and me are immune to each other, guess not.

That being said, i like the dude and hope he comes back. I hope he doesn’t actually hate me and Ska.

Nah you right, I had to dm him when I could tell he took something I said personally. The boy loves movies as much as we do

Internet ain't for every personality type.
'Heart on your sleeve' types especially.
If his mental health is more stable now, that's awesome.
For anyone who isn't an abusive pos, I support whatever path gives them the most mental stability.

Did I miss somethin?

Did we lose some pages or something, why is everyone talkin like he's gone??????

He just been offline a couple days is all, right?

Did I miss somethin?

Did we lose some pages or something, why is everyone talkin like he's gone??????

He just been offline a couple days is all, right?
I’d say at least a week.

*Edit - I check - his last NT posts were on September 12. So two weeks.

Ok, that's nothin too bad then, maybe he's just takin a few days. Vacation with the fam or somethin.

I thought he got banned or injured or somethin.

Come on, all of us have taken a few days/weeks off here or there for stuff. Life gets ya busy sometimes.

I'm sure he'll be back and blend in like normal.

Back
Top Bottom