Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gauntest person to ever appear in a film

IMG_1116.jpeg

finished this tonight...

1695782951223.png

enjoyed it but didn't love it. another movie that i probably would appreciate more if i was older or saw this 20 years ago or whatever. felt disjointed a bit. young christopher walken was cool to see...don't recall seeing a movie with him being that young before. i usually don't mind long movies but felt like this was longer than it needed to be...mostly the first act

overall though, what a depressing *** situation between war, aftermath, and that small *** town. vietnam movies always trip me out with how ******* intense and dark the scenes on the ground are. need a pick me up after seeing that **** :lol:

Yoooooo I had always heard that Cutthroat Island was so band and over budget that it bankrupted the production company. I had NO IDEA the company had bits like THIS before they went under :wow: :wow: :wow: how do you fumble the bag after T2?!!
IMG_2646.jpeg

Yoooooo I had always heard that Cutthroat Island was so band and over budget that it bankrupted the production company. I had NO IDEA the company had bits like THIS before they went under :wow: :wow: :wow: how do you fumble the bag after T2?!!
IMG_2646.jpeg
you bet on a movie revolving around a group of popular women to make a big hit, even to this day is not feasible.

Im currently watching the faculty, I probably haven't watched this since the 2000s this cast is :wow:, it would cost a grip to assemble this exact same cast in 2023

Jon stewart
Usher
Salma hayek
Jordana Brewster
Elijah wood
Clea Duvall
Josh harnett

Last edited:
Im currently watching the faculty, I probably haven't watched this since the 2000s this cast is :wow:, it would cost a grip to assemble this exact same cast in 2023
I remember that movie all too well. one of my buddies and supposedly new buddies watched it and the idea of synthetic drugs being the solution to all the alien problems was wild as hell. seeing discount Pink and discount Mandy Moore is also funny.

sorry, wrong movies and movie reference.

I thought so. I was thinking maybe you were thinking of a different Cutthroat Island. Cuz there aren’t any groups of famous women in this film, and that’s not the reason why it bankrupted the production company.

I also disagree with you on the point you were making. Films with mostly female led casts can, and have created big hits. In this day and age, and every day and age.

I thought so. I was thinking maybe you were thinking of a different Cutthroat Island. Cuz there aren’t any groups of famous women in this film, and that’s not the reason why it bankrupted the production company.

I also disagree with you on the point you were making. Films with mostly female led casts can, and have created big hits. In this day and age, and every day and age.
I was thinking about Bad Girls which was a flop. anyways, with regards to female led casts (plural) is concerned, it's quite debatable given about the films I mentioned earlier.

also, referencing Widows, it wasn't really a hit.

Back
Top Bottom