Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’ve plowed through 5 Films this weekend. One or two were rewatched but Conan the Barbarian (the New One)was a first. Moonfall(rewatch), as said before it’s the dumbest crappiest good movie.

I haven’t been dodging this one because I’m a huge Michelle Williams fan, but the subject matter just sounds awful. I can’t put it off any longer, Michelle deserves my attention:

Watched Election, No One Can Save You and Theater Camp this weekend.

Election was an entertaining movie. Reese Witherspoon. :evil:

Didn't really care for the other two movies.

Like I wait until the end of Season 2 if I wasn’t on top of it from the beginning.

Lost in translation has been one of my favorite films for a very long time. I randomly put it on late night and it's still holds up. It's so well acted by Scarlet and Bill Murray. It's funny and weird and the atmosphere and ambiance of the movie is so unique the way it builds. Not in the tension but just in the story in the relationship is so natural and so interesting. I don't know. I just think it's really beautiful movie

IMG_2598.jpeg

Been waiting on this FOR YEARS

IMG_9666.jpeg

jpzx jpzx a-friend a-friend Candace Owens the same woman that created a fictional documentary about George Floyd dying from fentanyl and other factors while disputing factual information of the cop being responsible for killing him.

Anyways, if the first draft was really ten years ago, maybe we could do another movie draft. This time, make each round a period of five years (80-84, 85-89, etc. to the present).

Each round you have to pick from the given years (!) still snake draft style. Being in the middle is not necessarily a disadvantage; yeah you’ll never be first, but you’ll never be last either. Vote on final lists at the end.

Kinda complicated but I’m just throwing out ideas :lol:

I stand by this draft idea 🤷🏾‍♂️

OR we come up with 10-12 directors/actors/actresses and assign one to each round...once a movie is chosen it can't be taken again :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom