Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

darthska darthska Yeah I’ve seen it once and it’s funnier and more heartwarming than you’d think it could be, I just remember feeling that but I don’t remember anything about it.

If you all haven't seen the Arnold documentary on Netflix, it's worth a watch. Goes by quick doesn't really repeat itself or drag. Gives a pretty honest look at the guy but you really do just see his philosophy and how he lives his life

I might go on an Arnold binge... Watching true lies right now

I went to dinner the other night with a few of my new coworkers, two of whom had high level government jobs for the State of California during Arnold’s time as governor. They told me that he was fond of wearing cowboy boots custom emblazoned with the seal of the Great State of California and, consequently, many Capitol staffers took to wearing cowboy boots during that period.

Arnie also decorated the Governor’s office with his own memorabilia. A sword from Connan was included and I’m told it’s quite heavy.

Currently:

First.

IMG_1152.jpeg

Didn’t even know this was happening. I watched Spiral and 9 a few weeks ago. I like all Saw movies but Spiral was ****in terrible.

Didn’t even know this was happening. I watched Spiral and 9 a few weeks ago. I like all Saw movies but Spiral was ****in terrible.
Spiral was one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. This one was very good, similar to 1-4 but probably the second best after the original Saw.

On Rotten Tomatoes by the way, 87% critics score, 90% audience.

Finally sat down and watched that movie Pompeii from 2014 with Kit Harrington. What a steaming pile of garbage :lol:

The people responsible for getting this made, should be out of good paying work for a while I hope. One of the worst big budget films I’ve ever seen, in terms of plot, acting performances, special effects, historical accuracy, etc.

Looks like it was made in 1991 but it has the same budget as Jurassic Park. Acting ability like it went straight to DVD and aired on the TBS network. Physics that defy all simple logic. The good guys get stabbed through the stomache and just growl really hard, break the sword off with their abs, and keep fighting off the bad guys, then live to defeat 15 more bad guys all in a row. But none of it is done well like in a John wick film or Gladiator, it’s just straight up cheesy cringey garbage.

1.5/8 This is the type of movie I WISH would bankrupt the production company.

I watched Meg 2 last night. Obviously it’s gonna be terrible but the biggest issue these movies have is the inconsistencies in size. One scene the Meg looks bigger than a city, next scene it looks the size of a Suburban. They barely showed the octopus and it had a weak *** death. Movie trash.

Back
Top Bottom