Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently

First time:

IMG_1169.jpeg

Dumb Money was fantastic. Not as high level elite cast as The Big Short but very similar and a lesser but still solid deep cast.

Government is one ****in corrupt mob organization :smh:

Somethin that completely :wow: my mind, producers were the Winkle Voss twins. Yes, those Winkle Voss.

Damn I’m an idiot. I posted a 31 days of Halloween streaming list a little bit ago and it was actually outdated. I’m doing hbo. I was supposed to watch “IT” at midnight. I’ll watch it today. If anyone wants the other streaming networks, I have those too.

IMG_2724.jpeg
only movies I haven't seen in that list are 4, 19 and 20.

The fact i don’t even remember it as a trilogy has it lower ranked for me.

The one with James Franco was really good the ones after that not so much
I thought the same thing.
Rise w/ Franco was so good. The story starting where it did and ending where it did left me wanting more from that world, not the world Dawn picked up in. I’d tried to watch Dawn(pt2) on 4-5 different occasions and just couldn’t buy into that World until today, I sat and watched it with focus and by the second act I was right back invested. Once I started War(pt3) I was immersed and connected to that struggle for both sides, and it delivered. Definitely the best of all 3.
I slept for the longest just like big j 33 big j 33 said, it’s slept on.

It’s on Prime, Jake Gyllenhall is great and Dar Salim is amazing.
Dar Salim is the real deal.
Man, I don’t pay attention to politics and agendas so I couldn’t tell you what we accomplished in the time we spent in Afghanistan.
Seeing this at the end of COVENANT was like a knife to the gut….. we spent 20years and 1month after we’re gone Taliban takes back control? Doesn’t sound like they ever gave up control or that we ever had or wanted it.

IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6428.jpeg

IMG_6429.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom