Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Interesting. Priscilla was one of those I think was more attractive as an adult vs 20s/teens (as opposed to Elvis).

Tonight. Can’t find subtitles so this should be interesting :lol:

1696355874017.jpeg

Iono man, I feel like I’ve made the right decision. Is there anything happening in Evil Dead equal to or greater than what’s happening so far in this movie?
IMG_2743.jpeg

The one with Thor? It’s only been like 10 years :lol:

Just watched Mother! With Jlaw. Broooo wtffffff weirdo religión, symbolism, analogy, metaphor film. but I F with it :lol:

Never seen Mother. You like it better than her ACT in Silver Linings Playbook? Bold, because I loved her and Bradley Cooper in the black plastic bag in that :lol: 'That' was a good movie.

Def a good film. Just felt like you can really feel Jlaws emotion and pain in that film.

It’s a thriller/ psychological film. With it being October I think it’s worth checking out. It has a nasty baby scene.

Was feeling like an A24 film so, this mornings film will be…..
(Haven’t seen this dude since JUMPER or FANTASTIC4/also think it’s the same kid that played Billy Elliott. Despite his choice of roles, this man can act. Top notch talent. Looking forward to some character development and growth in this one)

Back
Top Bottom