Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Currently, first time

IMG_0620.jpeg

This was a good one. This and Infinity Pool are my favorite horror movies so far this year.

David Baustista killed it.
What a great job by him, great character. Smart film.
This might be better than DEVIL, his best work in my opinion.
There’s definitely a lot going on for a film with not very much going on.
This was really nice to see from M Night, he really does have some good ideas left after all.

Knocked out the Wedding Singer with the kid tonight. He absolutely cracked up the entire time, and absolutely loved the ending with Billy Idol. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 As soon as the ending credits started going, he legit goes 'This might be the best ending I've seen to a movie in a long time. That was so perfect.'

Good times.

Knocked out the Wedding Singer with the kid tonight. He absolutely cracked up the entire time, and absolutely loved the ending with Billy Idol. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 As soon as the ending credits started going, he legit goes 'This might be the best ending I've seen to a movie in a long time. That was so perfect.'

Good times.
“You better get out of my way, Billy.”

Let Billy Idol cook.

Have we ever done romcoms in here? Honestly, all I can even think of right now are Wedding Singer and Sweet Home Alabama.

What are your favorite romcoms? Not a super popular topic, but hell, let's dig in.

I just watched this and I must say I find it entertaining. Crazy Nic really nailed it as Dracula.

Attachments

• Renfield-Poster-scaled.jpg
    Renfield-Poster-scaled.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom