Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Semi-related to me mentioning School of Rock, I have an old friend from college I link up with every month or 2 and all we do is order a bunch of food and drink and smoke and watch a random season of Survivor all day/night. I was up there last week and the season we watched had the guy that played Ned Schneebly in it randomly and he ended up being a finalist :lol:
Dude, School of Rock is so dam good. I had an experience with a friend of mine related to that movie as well.

For months and months I kept asking a friend of mine to check out The School of Rock with me. I kept telling her how good it is, but she wasn’t having anything for it. Kept saying “It’s probably stupid”

Well, after finally checking it out, she LOVED it :lol:
Okay first of all, School of Rock is a Top-15 movie.

And the guy you’re referring to, real Ned Schneebly; or in real life—Mike White, is the showrunner/director for both seasons of The White Lotus.

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg

speaking of comedies, I love these movies........

I need to watch Ladies Man. I think I saw it in the theater or rented it when it was new and I was in high school, and I don't think I've watched it since. Tim Meadows was always the sleeper in that era of SNL.

On a completely different wave, I watched Kurosawa's "Red Beard" for the first time a few weeks ago and I've been thinking about it a lot ever since. Kurosawa/Mifuni doesn't miss.

MV5BMTg5MTI5ODgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzc2OTMxNzE@._V1_.jpg

Okay first of all, School of Rock is a Top-15 movie.

And the guy you’re referring to, real Ned Schneebly; or in real life—Mike White, is the showrunner/director for both seasons of The White Lotus.

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg
IMG_0614.jpeg
Yea man his screenwriting abilities are legendary. Still psyched for season 3!

MajinZuub MajinZuub definitely check out The White Lotus if you haven’t seen it. Awesome show. I’m confident you’ll like it

I remember watching this, in like 2002 on IFC at like 12 years old :lol:. Something made me look it up again, and it’s still as phenomenal as I remember. Over 20 years later. Every time I see this actor, I always think of Huey. Even tho I I’ve only seen this movie once. But it left an impact on me. Hell of an actor. Hell of a movie to captivate a 12 years olds attention back then

Denise Richards prime from Starship Troopers to Empire/Undercover Brother was amazing. One of my preteen to teen age year crushes. But yea she fell off a steep cliff in the late 00's.

I need to watch Ladies Man. I think I saw it in the theater or rented it when it was new and I was in high school, and I don't think I've watched it since. Tim Meadows was always the sleeper in that era of SNL.

On a completely different wave, I watched Kurosawa's "Red Beard" for the first time a few weeks ago and I've been thinking about it a lot ever since. Kurosawa/Mifuni doesn't miss.

MV5BMTg5MTI5ODgzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzc2OTMxNzE@._V1_.jpg
I find the Ladies Man hilarious. yeah, that bit on SNL was fun back in the day. still have to see Red Beard.

Back
Top Bottom