Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

That “movies never seen” list last page is egregious. As long as we’re talking reckless, I have a list of sequels that I enjoy way more than the original:

Ninja Turtles 2
Bill and Ted 2
Gremlins 2
Mighty Ducks 2
City Slickers 2
Adam’s Family Values
Shrek 2
Predator 2
Hellboy 2 golden army
3 Ninjas Kick Back
Ghostbusters 2

That’s all I can think of other than the obvious ones like T2 or X2 etc

My GOAT LOTR-affiliated flick-

F08EB221-C0D7-462C-AAC3-1CED5A41FB7C.jpeg

How? :lol:

Predator is peak Schwarzenegger. You taking Danny Glover in LA over that?

And Gary Busy. OG predator just boring to me. 1 big splosion at the end. Buff dudes walking around the jungle.

Sequel had predator mingling with actual civilization. Threat seemed more real to me. Plus the end when glover gets inside the spacecraft; Much more insight into the complex creature you’re dealing with.

I've said before that I love, love, LOOOOVE Back to the Future, and I have it as my GOAT trilogy.

That being said: BttF2 > BttF.

-foe

And Gary Busy. OG predator just boring to me. 1 big splosion at the end. Buff dudes walking around the jungle.

Sequel had predator mingling with actual civilization. Threat seemed more real to me. Plus the end when glover gets inside the spacecraft; Much more insight into the complex creature you’re dealing with.
Bill Paxton is also awesome in Predator 2.
And the original trash talk show host Morton Downey jr. in solid role.

I mostly disagree with calibeebee calibeebee on his sequel better than the OG list, but I’m there on Predator 2.

Toy Story 2 > Toy Story.

-foe
Really? That’s very interesting. It’s been such a long time since I’ve seen the Toy Story films, especially the second one.

You’ve definitely got me inspired to watch the first and second one again (back to back)

From what I remember, they were extremely well made films and tons of fun!

Really? That’s very interesting. It’s been such a long time since I’ve seen the Toy Story films, especially the second one.

You’ve definitely got me inspired to watch the first and second one again (back to back)

4 is meh. The first 3 are all great.

Absolutely! And I love Toy Story! Just thought 2 was more... I mean I don't want to say more complex because we're talking about a kid's talking toys, but... more complex? 😂

-foe

Absolutely! And I love Toy Story! Just thought 2 was more... I mean I don't want to say more complex because we're talking about a kid's talking toys, but... more complex? 😂

-foe
I think that’s fair to say. There’s a lot going on with the Woody story in TS2.

Currently watching the season of Arrested Development she was in; Isla Fisher is super cute. And I don’t know why, but I have a strong feeling she’s got at least some of the freakiness of her character in Wedding Crashers.

I love 48 Hours for many reasons, including some dope steel drum action in the soundtrack.

I haven't watched LOTR or Star Wars either. Haven't seen GoT too. Just not into that stuff. I'm sure there's a good amount of popular movies I haven't seen. Just can't think of em.

I love 48 Hours for many reasons, including some dope steel drum action in the soundtrack.
Kind of messed up how during the climactic scene the blonde chick with her ******* out got tossed by both Ganz and Jack.

Couldn’t get away with that in this era of movie making.

I never seen The Sopranos or The Wire yet.

can't think of movies but a lot of people seem upset when I tell them I never seen Top Gun.

Back
Top Bottom