Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I haven't seen it either. Or National Treasure. I actually haven't seen a ton of blockbusters and popular movies.

Any of the following series.

Shreks
Toy Storys
Austin Powers
Avengers
Iron Mans
Spidermans after Toby
Batmans after TDK
X-Mens
Star Wars
Jurassic Park sequels
Fast and Furious after Tokyo Drift
Harry Potters
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbeans
Bournes
Mission Impossibles
Deadpools
Bonds after The World is not Enough

This Is An Impressive Not Seen List.

277983529_3072038459716089_433327779900530207_n.jpg

Tubi is releasing this on Friday :lol:

B2703097-E9F1-495E-9B8D-01E1C1FD138B.jpeg

Plot: Dark forces from the deep rise to the surface, terrorizing all aboard from Titanic III and threatens to repeat one of history's greatest disasters."

Trailer:

I haven't seen it either. Or National Treasure. I actually haven't seen a ton of blockbusters and popular movies.

Any of the following series.

Shreks
Toy Storys
Austin Powers
Avengers
Iron Mans
Spidermans after Toby
Batmans after TDK
X-Mens
Star Wars
Jurassic Park sequels
Fast and Furious after Tokyo Drift
Harry Potters
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbeans
Bournes
Mission Impossibles
Deadpools
Bonds after The World is not Enough
You only need to see half of these really

Mission Impossible
Bourne (just the trilogy)
Bond
Star Wars (just the original trilogy but the rest if you want to torture yourself)
Austin Powers
Avengers
Toy Story
Spider-Man ( Home trilogy)
The Batman

The rest if you're really interested or want to see bad movies.

You only need to see half of these really

Mission Impossible
Bourne (just the trilogy)
Bond
Star Wars (just the original trilogy but the rest if you want to torture yourself)
Austin Powers
Avengers
Toy Story
Spider-Man ( Home trilogy)
The Batman

The rest if you're really interested or want to see bad movies.
You missed Lord of the Rings :frown:

You missed Lord of the Rings :frown:
A few years back I finally got around to seeing the entire thing.

It was cool and good. I **** with it but I aint fall in love with it and cant really say I'd just recommend to anybody that it is a must watch.

Which is why I ended the post splitting up the rest I left out in to movies you're really interested in or trash movies you want to see.

Plot: Dark forces from the deep rise to the surface, terrorizing all aboard from Titanic III and threatens to repeat one of history's greatest disasters."

Trailer:

So in this world not only am I suppose to believe they built a Titanic II but then a Titanic III and ppl still paid money to go aboard? :lol:

Trailer:

Why does this seem LESS scary than the 1997 version? Lol

A few years back I finally got around to seeing the entire thing.

It was cool and good. I **** with it but I aint fall in love with it and cant really say I'd just recommend to anybody that it is a must watch.

Which is why I ended the post splitting up the rest I left out in to movies you're really interested in or trash movies you want to see.
Maybe its because I grew up with the films and loved the books as a kid, for why I love LOTR so much. I'd personally add them to any "must watch" list, but if you came into them later in life and werent absorbed by the story, I can see how a 3-film, 9+-hour story might be challenging somebody's ability to fall in love with the films. Theres a lot to digest in them to the point it can be a chore. Shouldn't have to work to fall in love, right?

Maybe its because I grew up with the films and loved the books as a kid, for why I love LOTR so much. I'd personally add them to any "must watch" list, but if you came into them later in life and werent absorbed by the story, I can see how a 3-film, 9+-hour story might be challenging somebody's ability to fall in love with the films. Theres a lot to digest in them to the point it can be a chore. Shouldn't have to work to fall in love, right?

9 hours of people going on a nature walk? Sign me up!!!

Not really, don't do that. Saw it all once, good enough for a lifetime.

As far as I’m concerned Scream (1996) is just as good as the original Halloween.

I tend to agree. I give Halloween the respect for bein '78 and first, and the score and all that, but OG Scream will forever be one of my 3 best moving going experiences in my life. It was truly astonishing, just the opening 5 minutes and how completely hooked/sucked in I was.

Speaking of, a bad idea I've had in my head......Avengers EndGame on TV last night. Bleh, on TV. In theater, ELITE. If I owned a movie theater, say I had 10 screens, could I use 9 off them for current films, and the other screen I could show whatever I wanted? Like OG Star Wars. Followed by The Dark Knight. Iron Man 1. Pulp Fiction. Etc etc etc. Could I do that?

As far as I’m concerned Scream (1996) is just as good as the original Halloween.

I'm in this camp too. Scream is one of my favorite horror flicks of all time. Pretty much revived the genre when you think about it. A lot of nostalgia there for me too.

I mean again, I enjoyed it and got all in to the lore and all that but yeah not growing up with the books or even when the movies came out probably plays in to it.

This does remind me I do need to get around to watching the Hobbit trilogy.

:lol: I mean I enjoyed them to have them on in the background.

I am a big fan of Freeman and Cumberbatch.
Martin Freeman was good, yeah. I don't feel like Dr Strange was in the films long enough, but Smaug wasn't ever the main focus on the overall story either sooo yeah.

After I finish SOPRANOS, Lillyhammer is getting a rewatch
That show was GOLD. No matter what NETFLIX tries to Bill as their first ORIGINAL CONTENT SERIES, Lillyhammer was THE FIRST! And it was ******* great!
Silvio from Sopranos (Steven Van Zandt) plays the same character he was in Sopranos and it’s Gold.
Fool snitches on the Big Boss and gets relocated to Lillehammer Sweden, and then starts his own little mafia with a bunch of Swedish Donks.

Back
Top Bottom