Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Alot of new isht don't appeal to me, but I'm old and grouchy the older I get the less I care 🤷🏾‍♂️
yelling-cloud.gif

You guys obviously don't know what a facetious comment is when I say something like wait that's allowed blah blah I'm not actually asking for permission from y'all 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

It’s an excellent film. ‘93 was no joke. Choosing TNBC as the top spot for me was no easy matter.

Last edited:
Still yet to fully watch Jurassic Park. Just not into dinosaur **** like that. Watched the last one though because tickets were free from work. And that's only memorable because my lady at the time tried to give me a handy in a theater full of my coworkers. Good times.

Still yet to fully watch Jurassic Park. Just not into dinosaur **** like that. Watched the last one though because tickets were free from work. And that's only memorable because my lady at the time tried to give me a handy in a theater full of my coworkers. Good times.
Please check out the original if you have an opportunity. One of the GOAT’s in my humble opinion.

Matrix Resurrections: 2/8

Big fan of the first film, like the trilogy as a whole, even if everything in Reloaded & Revolutions post-Reloaded Highway scene was underwhelming compared to what came before.

Felt extremely hollow, but was fun to see Keanu and Carrie Anne-Moss in the familiar roles for the last 40% of the movie. Without them, it’s unwatchable, fan-fiction drivel…..

Made me actually start going to the Craig Bond movies :lol:… Rooney Mara’s movie though, amazing in it.

that's actually interesting cause i've never gotten into the Bond movies and haven't seen any of the Craig ones :lol:

maybe this will get me to do it

Finally saw it this afternoon. Excellent. If it wasn't a remake it would probably be seeing a ton of awards. Will still get some though. Ariana DeBose (Anita) killed it. David Alvarez was great too.
Saw it tonight. Fantastic movie and probably Spielbergs best in 20 years. I wish I caught this on imax when it was there for a weekend :lol:

The only thing holding it back a little is Ansel Elgort, everything else was magic. Rachel Zegler is a star and I think DeBose is gonna make serious play for Best Supporting Actress.

Back
Top Bottom