Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1.) Seven
2.) The Social Network
3.) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Social Network is by far his greatest Work.
I had never noticed lighting in FILMS before that watch.
I couldn’t figure out why it was so captivating and sucked me in.
It wasn’t just the dialogue, every part of the Film is clinical.

Social Network is by far his greatest Work.
I had never noticed lighting in FILMS before that watch.
I couldn’t figure out why it was so captivating and sucked me in.
It wasn’t just the dialogue, every part of the Film is clinical.

He does this in Se7en and Fight Club too if you rewatch. Definitely has a style.

Searching for Bobby Fischer was the first movie where I noticed the director was playing around with the light intentionally.

He does this in Se7en and Fight Club too if you rewatch. Definitely has a style.

Searching for Bobby Fischer was the first movie where I noticed the director was playing around with the light intentionally.
Yea I’ve been on such a heavy rewatch lately, I feel like Older Fincher’s are definitely in my future.

In 2021 i rewatched over 100films and of those 100 there were probably 10 or so that I realized I had never actually seen. Jaws original, 3 of the Avenger films, Point Break(OG) and Roadhouse, Risky Business and St Elmos Fire just to name a few.(probably more than 10 then that I’d never really seen).

Going back and visiting Films that more than likely I was “forced to watch on family night so I never actually watch watched” is quite the experience to be honest.

It takes less effort as well.

Best movie of 1993. 8/8 🎃 💀
1641327105738.jpeg

Haven't you been proving you got poor taste ever since you been posting in here? Or is this just another troll post? :lol:
Nah y'all just act like people can't have different opinions. Yellowstone is some of the corniest **** ever put on TV. I should have dipped when my friend told me it was sopranos with cowboys. So disrespectful to sopranos 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Everyone over acts on Yellowstone I think they all have respiratory problems from all the dust every one tries to talk in this whisper tone imo it's like when they throw a blackcent on a white dude in a majority black show 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Costner is a 🐐 nothing wrong with my dude, but them cowboys are so weak the singing one and the old one 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️ don't even get me started on the daughter on the show some of the most unbelievable story lines in history. Nope I'm all the way out on Yellowstone. And Succession seems like a Adam McKay satire

1883 on the other hand has been 🔥🔥🔥 so far

Nah y'all just act like people can't have different opinions. Yellowstone is some of the corniest **** ever put on TV. I should have dipped when my friend told me it was sopranos with cowboys. So disrespectful to sopranos 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Everyone over acts on Yellowstone I think they all have respiratory problems from all the dust every one tries to talk in this whisper tone imo it's like when they throw a blackcent on a white dude in a majority black show 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Costner is a 🐐 nothing wrong with my dude, but them cowboys are so weak the singing one and the old one 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️ don't even get me started on the daughter on the show some of the most unbelievable story lines in history. Nope I'm all the way out on Yellowstone. And Succession seems like a Adam McKay satire
No you're right, it should be more like Sopranos, full of TRULY believable storylines!

-foe

No you're right, it should be more like Sopranos, full of TRULY believable storylines!

-foe
Bruh I know y'all not about to start comparing the level of writing in the sopranos to damn Yellowstone...just stop 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️

BTW I was talking about HER storylines in specific

1883 on the other hand has been 🔥🔥🔥 so far
This is for your friend who compared YellowStone to the sopranos

They don’t like that I drafted The Dark Knight Rises in the 2010s draft as my comic book movie because Marvel got repetitive in the 2010s, while these voters have me Top 3 in almost every draft we’ve done (other ballots got creeked) so they can *****!!! EYE don’t care. D2 is better than Mighty Ducks. See, you can just say things.

No seriously, you've been having some garbage takes and for the most part it was ignored.

Nobody's really bothered to argue it.
Wtf wants to argue you on Facebook too much that's not what I come here for😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️. My opinion is my opinion I can give 2 fks about how you feel about it. I just be here posting cuz I got the time I'm not asking y'all to respond to me wtf kinda goofy comment was that 😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Act like I'm in here hey guys how do you feel about how I feel...child please 😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Wtf wants to argue you on Facebook too much that's not what I come here for😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️. My opinion is my opinion I can give 2 fks about how you feel about it. I just be here posting cuz I got the time I'm not asking y'all to respond to me wtf kinda goofy comment was that 😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Act like I'm in here hey guys how do you feel about how I feel...child please 😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️
Like I said nobody's bothered with your opinions so stop playing the victim.

Nobody is saying you can't have a different opinion.

I swear all your posts I've read from you has been "oh we can not like × in here?", "oh we can have different opinions about ×?" Just been obnoxious.

Just whining for no reason.

Go ahead and post your garbage opinions. Nobody stopping you or cares.

Back
Top Bottom