Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I heard Eli Roth say on the Big Picture Ringer podcast that the idea of the movie Thanksgiving came from one of the mock Thanksgiving trailers played during either one of the movies.

Only see one ad online for this thing :lol:

Swear these studios are money laundering

How haven’t we learned…. Netflix’s problem is that they’ve signed these actors like Sandler and others to multiple movie deals, or is it the budgets they commit to those actors in those multi-movie deals? They gotta learn like Disney, Sony; and everybody else

That’s ideal because I’m like 10 mins into Thanksgiving so I’ll wait
The mock trailer for Thanksgiving played during Grindhouse was hilarious. You don't really need to wait to watch Thanksgiving, but its fun if you're doing things in chronological order.

IMG_5974.gif

Deathproof was boring to me. Tarantino loves his dialog but this just wasn't punchy enough imo. It did finally pick up when they go for the test drive. Only saving grace was having all these gorgeous actresses on screen. Rosario, MEW, the DJ, the other one with the lips, Rose... etc.

Next up (Tubi). I see why it has 100% on RT, very well-made and critics nowadays are overly enthusiastic about the subject matter. I have my reasons why it isn't 8/8 imo but those are spoilers.

1729890995586.png

A troubled man gets released from prison and starts taking out his sadistic fantasies on an unsuspecting family living in a secluded house.

Back
Top Bottom