Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm siding with Fincher just because F Boston.

jason-sudeikis-middle-finger-flipping-the-bird-gif.gif

Naw, Fincher is full of **** here.

Ben puts that Yankee hat on and he's a meme for the rest of eternity WITH a Yankee hat on, something he's not tryna live with for the rest of his life. Fincher doesn't know or understand that kind of attention, he can kick rocks. That's not "unprofessional" at all. Finch is outta pocket here.
They wanted Jack Nicholson to wear a REDSOX hat at the end of The Departed and he refused.
Martin Scorsese didn't have an issue accommodating.
Finch is the man but.....yea he's definitely on one here, if that's a Serious video.

Naw, Fincher is full of **** here.

Ben puts that Yankee hat on and he's a meme for the rest of eternity WITH a Yankee hat on, something he's not tryna live with for the rest of his life. Fincher doesn't know or understand that kind of attention, he can kick rocks. That's not "unprofessional" at all. Finch is outta pocket here.
Unprofessional is right.

Its just sports fanaticism is a whole other beast :lol:

Fincher should've just cgi'd the Yankees logo in post. I would've loved to see Ben sue over that :rofl:

I honestly thought Fincher was being sarcastic for the most part :lol:
I believe Ben refused to wear the Yankees hat but everything else was Fincher just giving him **** about it playfully

I believe Ben refused to wear the Yankees hat but everything else was Fincher just giving him **** about it playfully

That’s what I thought at first too, but the whole thing really did shut production in the movie down for 4 days. That’s a big deal - the studio was probably furious. But IMO it’s pretty much equally on Fincher for being just as stubborn about it as Ben.

At first I thought it was a joke and Fincher had some super dry wit extra parched humor but he maintained it so well throughout and I began to think he was dead serious cuz he never goes absurd with his criticism :lol:

Which makes it all the more hilarious.

What’s you guy’s favorite Fincher flick?

This won’t go over well in here, but I’m not a huge fan of his films. If I had to pick a favorite, I’d probably say Panic Room. Not kidding.

I’m not nearly as big on Se7en and Fight Club as most people are.

Game of Thrones full rewatch… best decision I’ve ever made :lol: it’s a shame we basically only have Atlanta, Ozark, and Succession as torch bearers because this was just a different time. This was peak, during the Netflix rise but when HBO Go was HBO Max. Now there’s A LOT of choices and little greatness. I like period pieces though (you know, dragon times).

Succession and Yellowstone are some of the worst tv shows I've ever watched...I don't know how y'all be doing this 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

My friend recommended Succession and I gave it a couple episodes. Don't think it's gonna be my cup of tea. Might just tap out now before I waste 30 hours of my life.

Just finished a rewatch of Escape from Dannemora. Really good.

Succession is a weird *** show half the cast treats it like snl and the other half treats it like Shakespeare and all of em think they just killing it 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Got one dude that got his cast mates really hating him cause he doing method acting on one of the most mindless simple shows out there. IDK man it's just not for me

I have Star Wars/Marvel TV fatigue, was all in on WandaVision, Loki, even Falcon and the Winter Soldier (which sucked, but I watched the whole thing)… no drive to watch Hawkeye or Boba Fett.

I have Star Wars/Marvel TV fatigue, was all in on WandaVision, Loki, even Falcon and the Winter Soldier (which sucked, but I watched the whole thing)… no drive to watch Hawkeye or Boba Fett.

These are perfectly natural, normal feelings.

Notwithstanding my previous comment, I watched Ep. 1 of BoBF tonight and enjoyed it.

I grew up on Marvel but I am terrible at watching shows so if it's not a character I'm invested in/not interested in I won't do it. Passed on Falcon & Winter Soldier and Hawkeye. Didn't watch the Black Widow movie.
They're putting out too much **** for me to keep up with :lol:

Back
Top Bottom