Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Tonights viewing

"Maccin, hangin" 🔥🔥🔥

trio-amigos.gif

I haven't seen all of the Batmans but of the ones I've seen my favorite is Batman Begins.

I'm actually excited for this years because it's pretty loaded with talent. Reeves was an interesting choice to direct.

I love the noir vibe of Begins. Best portrayal of Gotham. Thought the story was superior too. TDK had the better action and overall performance, unfortunately it wasn't Batman haha.

Won’t see in theaters. Kinda looks fire though if it’s two hours or under :lol:

387834CC-F332-43A0-89D1-E41A6E811715.jpeg

Late Wednesday night, a day before typical Thursday night showings:

691A252D-58EE-4E2B-B72A-D8AE96253D09.jpeg

Nooo why :rofl: idk why people sacrifice a movie people could like because you want to add 30 minutes when the crowd is ready to dip

Begins just didn't do it for me like that. Especially for Batman.

Same way I look at Captain America: First Avenger. Its okay but they could've done so much better.

first avenger felt like it just happened.. like captain marvel.. first of a few uninspired movies to me

begins felt like a legit movie with a purpose beyond getting from point C to D so they can set up G

first avenger felt like it just happened.. like captain marvel.. first of a few uninspired movies to me

begins felt like a legit movie with a purpose beyond getting from point C to D so they can set up G
Begins just seemed like the same Batman origin just redone and not that well. Nothing about Begins made me feel we'd get the greatness that is The Dark Knight.

I don't find it to be special as far as all the Batman movies that came before it. There wasn't some big reaction to the movie either. Its also why some ppl doubted some decisions made for the sequel before it came out.

Damn, could have sworn that I’d seen The Amazing Spider Man2.
I saw a clip of Gwen falling and snapping her back on Monday, and couldn’t remember that part, so I decided to rewatch…..

Man I haven’t seen one second of this film.
Nothing. Atleast this far.
I’m an 36minutes in.
Not one scene so far, is one that I’ve seen.
I don’t get how I thought I’d seen it.
I remeber Electro, or so I thought I did.
Guess we’ll see.

Begins just seemed like the same Batman origin just redone and not that well. Nothing about Begins made me feel we'd get the greatness that is The Dark Knight.

I don't find it to be special as far as all the Batman movies that came before it. There wasn't some big reaction to the movie either. Its also why some ppl doubted some decisions made for the sequel before it came out.
Begins seemed like the same Batman Origin?
Nothing about Begins made you feel…….

Mind blown.
Batman Begins was the only Comic Book turned Movie that actually felt real, to me… ack when I’d seen it.
Immediately I knew it was something different.
I felt like that FILM upped all the stakes when it came to Comic Book Film.

Film is in a League of its Own based on that alone.

Back
Top Bottom