Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wait we're allowed to not like certain people in movies in this thread 😮

I can't stand Will Ferrell (except Elf), Keanu (except Matrix), Sandra Bullock (except nothing). Used to couldn't stand Leo then CMIYC started to turn me around and Wolf/Gatsby/Revenant sealed the deal to where I'm a huge fan now.

But yes. Not a huge fan of Will Smith, either. Seth Rogan, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, I liked when they just had bit parts in movies, not leads.

-foe

1640453822650.jpeg
1640453846004.jpeg
1640453868673.jpeg
1640453921326.gif

No MATRIX slander, yet?

Another astute observation by moi....7/10 documentaries these days got somebody talking with some white gunk in the corner of they mouths. We got 4k these days y'all gotta cut the tape for a quick second and hand these people a napkin 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

No MATRIX slander, yet?
Highly disappointed with that film. I'm a huge matrix fan and love the sequels. The self references became arrogant to me after a while.
Okay, we get that it's different. Can it be somewhat decent though?

I didn't watch any trailers. I was like damn when I realized Fishburne wasn't in it.
Still need to watch anamatrix though.

Highly disappointed with that film. I'm a huge matrix fan and love the sequels. The self references became arrogant to me after a while.
Okay, we get that it's different. Can it be somewhat decent though?

I didn't watch any trailers. I was like damn when I realized Fishburne wasn't in it.
Still need to watch anamatrix though.

I read one review of Resurrections that said people who loved the OG Matrix, but weren’t big fans of the first two sequels will probably like this new one. But people who really liked the first 3 as a trilogy won’t like Reaurrections too much. Seems pretty accurate based on what I’ve been hearing from people who’ve seen it.

I read one review of Resurrections that said people who loved the OG Matrix, but weren’t big fans of the first two sequels will probably like this new one. But people who really liked the first 3 as a trilogy won’t like Reaurrections too much. Seems pretty accurate based on what I’ve been hearing from people who’ve seen it.
I liked all 3 and I like the new one. Honestly if you understand that the first movie is truly lightning in a bottle and that no one will be able to capture that again, you might enjoy this one. Also I love the lore implications and learning more about what happened after 3. Minus Neo being old and washed I enjoyed myself.

Haven't even seen it but its Adam McKay satire, Leo and JLaw.

Already know its going to be good to great. Just like the **** Cheney joint and The Big Short.

Don't Look Up was a complete Trump beat down with Covid. :lol:

They were kind enough to switch it to an asteroid. :lol:

The Oval Office discussions had me wheezing. Jonah was great.
Well now I'm all the way in. 🤣🤙I'm generally not a fan of star-studded casts, but you just gave about as shining a review as one could give for a movie.

So the title 'Don't Look Up', is that essentially the same as saying 'Take Off Your Masks'?

-foe

Yeah Star studded casts usually feel like empty ensembles just based around "hey look it's...", but Don't Look Up was a complete movie.

Back
Top Bottom