Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Is this National Lampoons?

Never seen not a one.
DEDD56B7-B76C-463E-991E-13330FE7A1F7.gif

Rewatching The Last Boy Scout for the first time since the 90s 😂. Before it's time in a way they had the whole NFL gambling trouble thing down

Caught this on Netflix as well. The absurdity of that whole scenario, combined with the Damon Wayans/Bruce Willis combo is appreciated :pimp:

I finally had a chance to watch that Kevin Hart mini-series. I know it's the cool thing on the internet to hate on him, but I enjoyed it alot.

Bro, I don't think I watch 30 films a year. I got a full time job, a part time job, I'm a single primary guardian of a teenager, just bought a house a few weeks ago, and I spend a lot of time watching underwhelming Lakers performances. I just don't see how I could watch even a 100 movies a year. 😬

-foe
Facts. Dudes have too much free time :lol:

I have a hard time sitting through most movies. I see less than 20 in a year.

I'm more into documentaries. Those keep my attention

Being the Ricardos was a dud.

Just finished it and have no idea what the movie was about.

Would rather see a documentary about them then whatever this was lol
I refuse to watch Aaron Sorkin films about something that happened in real life 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. If I find out it's from him or Adam McKay it's automatic no go for me.

You can add M Knight Boomshakalaka to my black list also 😂

Last edited:
Anyone watched Don’t Look Up yet? Good Christmas movie with fam and siblings?

I watch Christmas movies every year but feeling salty this year. Don't get my daughter, so been feeling blah. So far this holiday season I've watched The Last Boy Scout, The Matrix 1, Menace II Society, Mississippi Burning and The South Park documentary 😂😂🤦🏾‍♂️. I better get out this funk. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom