Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Gettin all these Christmas movies knocked out. Forgot I had a huge crush on this girl from Snow Day
2F481C4F-EC98-4AC7-B06E-8F37C30FB67E.jpeg

I don’t think I saw her in anything else ever again.
02A07460-D7A4-4811-B6D5-A4A0F4F568F3.png

She’s in this. Decent flick.

Shang Chi was dope AF. The fact I love mythical creatures helps. But visually awesome, solid acting and great action. In my Top 5 Marvels. 7.25/8

Also - degenerate comment; Michelle Yeoh can get it

Also watched El Camino Christmas - small town crime drama set at X-mas. Like most Netflix originals it was predictable and the writing was just ok, but solid acting by guys like Vince D’Nofrio, Kurtwood Smith and Tim Allen, who cursed a lot. 4.75/8.

What Adam McKay do to you?
I don't like his brand of satire, plus he made Will Ferrell a movie star, and decided to cast John C Reilly as Dr. Buss and call the Lakers Winning Time instead of Showtime (I know it's on HBO and they probably were have no parts of something called showtime but still) 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Don't bring your corny brand of comedy into my world why couldn't he make a clippers show. 🤬

I don't like his brand of satire, plus he made Will Ferrell a movie star, and decided to cast John C Reilly as Dr. Buss and call the Lakers Winning Time instead of Showtime (I know it's on HBO and they probably were have no parts of something called showtime but still) 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. Don't bring your corny brand of comedy into my world why couldn't he make a clippers show. 🤬

What do the Clippers have to do with any of that?

D40D0442-2284-4B3B-84E5-66E302C0D83D.jpeg

0121E4E6-FDFE-4C5F-94FE-1CF8B6EF9CCE.gif

Also - degenerate comment; Michelle Yeoh can get it
Want to **** her more and more ever since she sort of popped back up in Star Trek Discovery. Now she's seems to be in high demand :evil:

You might take niketalk to seriously. I'm obviously being facetious. This why I stay away for years at a time 🤦🏾‍♂️
Go away again.

Maybe it'll get better in 20 years.

Last edited:
I'm petty I might just come back everyday and hate on McKay and Ferrell just for the funk of it 🤷🏾‍♂️ but i'm off for the next 9 days so I'm sure I'll get tired of it again way before that 😂

I get it.

But then again I don't.

I find his satire hilariously funny, true, and scary.

It's the Big Short but with what ifs instead of previous facts.

Actually think he could of waited a few years and made this exact movie about Covid and it would of landed better.

MV5BNjZjNDE1NTYtYTgwZS00M2VmLWEyODktM2FlNjhiYTk3OGU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

7.2/10

Another note about Shang Chi - yeah, I’m just not much of an Akwafina fan. I wouldn’t say she detracted from the movie and did have a solid chemistry with Simu, but she didn’t add to it for me either. Feel like the best friend character could have been just as good (or better) played by another actor.

But Akwafina keeps booking big parts, so clearly has a fan base and people who like her work, so good for her.

Another note about Shang Chi - yeah, I’m just not much of an Akwafina fan. I wouldn’t say she detracted from the movie and did have a solid chemistry with Simu, but she didn’t add to it for me either. Feel like the best friend character could have been just as good (or better) played by another actor.

But Akwafina keeps booking big parts, so clearly has a fan base and people who like her work, so good for her.
Wait we're allowed to not like certain people in movies in this thread 😮

home alone
home alone 2
charlie brown christmas
jingle all the way
the grinch

its tradition.

chaos walking 2/8 - what a mess. had potential but poorly executed.

matrix 4 - 6/8 .wasnt needed. story had potential as well but fell short.

Back
Top Bottom