Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Well now I'm all the way in. 🤣🤙I'm generally not a fan of star-studded casts, but you just gave about as shining a review as one could give for a movie.

So the title 'Don't Look Up', is that essentially the same as saying 'Take Off Your Masks'?

-foe

Zero joke, you could switch meteor or asteroid with Covid and you know exactly what they're doing.

Saw No Way Home in a 100 year old theatre. Definitely don't make em like this anymore. Place got pretty packed. Watching movies in old theaters like these are still an entirely elevated experience for me than an ordinary dark room with a big screen.

Not really into Marvel movies but I eventually end up seeing most of them. I actually liked this one tho.
IMG_20211226_184047.jpg

IMG_20211226_183844.jpg

1c9bc24af5239ea00e8cabfbe79fd867--illinois.jpg

Screenshot_20211227-010335__01.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I dislike McKay...I love my dude Leo, prob in my top 6-7 actors ever so I had to watch. 42 minutes into Don't Look Up and I'm getting much more of a all idiot politicians vs climate change vibe over Trump vs covid vibe. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Can barely keep my eyes open though I'll have to finish the rest tomorrow.

Not a movie, but started watching Breaking Bad again, forgot shows in this time has a slow-burn. I appreciate crucially **** not happening in every damn episode like shows these days. I don't need a twist or a character's death in every episode.

Thanks.
I've heard nothing good about the MATRIX.
I'm pretty good about not getting distracted or influenced by opinions about FILM.
I'm not feeling the OFFICE today, think I will fire up the HBOMAX/COX connect and get this in right here in the comfort of my office.

So the title 'Don't Look Up', is that essentially the same as saying 'Take Off Your Masks'?

It’s essentially “we just have to live with the asteroid”. Worth a watch - I’ve got a few minutes to go.

Been stuck in the house for a week too and rewatched the Lord of the Rings for the first time in years - it holds up well and the story of looking out for others and thinking about how your actions affect them really hit me. Tolkien knew what he was writing about nearly a century ago.

Finished don't look up this morning definitely some trumpy vibes and you could insert any pandemic/disaster but definitely feels like a rich white dude tryna lecture us on global warming tho 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Watched Army of Thieves. It has Melisandre looking good as ever, so that alone made it worth the watch. Fairly decent for a prequel story.

Netflix did ok this year, having a couple things that could actually pass on more quality platforms with Don't Look Up and Arcane. Again I gotta say though folks should check out Arcane, underrated in the US.

Watched Drag Me to Hell because of its high RT score.

I was lied to.

Half the time, I couldn’t tell if it was a serious movie or a parody. Terrible. 🤮

Sam raimi films need to be viewed as such

the tobey spidey films haven’t aged well to me

but I still enjoy his evil dead movies and army of darkness.. plus darkman

Back
Top Bottom