Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

just saw this for the first time last weekend. his first shoutout of Tyler is a great 1 take working an entire room. been on a 90s thriller, suspense binge lol. small golden moments with camera work :pimp:
I just watched it for the first time the night I posted the clip of Cage.
I legit thought I had seen Snake Eyes but I had not.
I watched City of Angels and It Could Happen to you this weekend, I loved those 2 Films when they came out and I love them more today.

If you want a couple more thrillers from the 90’s you must check out Striking Distance with Bruce Willis and Sara Jessica Parker.

Quintessential 90’s Thriller right there.

Another dope 90’s joint from Cage is Kiss of Death.

I just watched it for the first time the night I posted the clip of Cage.
I legit thought I had seen Snake Eyes but I had not.
I watched City of Angels and It Could Happen to you this weekend, I loved those 2 Films when they came out and I love them more today.

If you want a couple more thrillers from the 90’s you must check out Striking Distance with Bruce Willis and Sara Jessica Parker.

Quintessential 90’s Thriller right there.

Another dope 90’s joint from Cage is Kiss of Death.
Ahh good looks. Those will be added. It was Stephen King’s Misery with Bobby Bouche’s mom from Water Boy awhile back and another movie with young strapping William Dafoe where he plays a drug dealer most recently. I can’t remember right now.

King Joffrey, 2021.

A9A335FE-3AE6-47D5-B3F3-B560255B9B22.jpeg
Thought that was Orlando bloom for a second

Doodoo is a stretch. Movie was decent. Chemistry between Matt Damon and the little girl was fun to watch IMO.
Yea, I liked Stillwater too. Damon did a good job selling the accent and character. I thought he'd butcher it. Chemistry was on point too like you said. Story was solid. Only thing I didn't like was the ending... felt rushed. Also didn't know it was loosely based on Amanda Knox till after the movie.

The Shack (2017)
4B59A284-5F83-47B9-BC88-5041009FA8FC.gif

We really still doing this in 2017? Really? Thought this was gonna be a psychological thriller or something. An hour in, it turns into a cheesy hallmark /Christianity puff film, complete with the “magical negro” stereotype.

Almost unwatchable after the 1 hour mark.

The movie LOOKED good. Maybe that’s where most of the $20 million budget went. Besides that, the film was SUPER boring. Even its target demo would struggle finishing this. 1/8 rating. Hollywood TRIPPIN trippin for trying this bull

Being told I will be watching this tomorrow. We will see how this goes.

I still haven't seen this yet. Good reviews.
81OxzomTBJL._SL1500___01.jpg

this and no country for old men is why the last 20 mins or so of Logan is so disappointing to me

logan is a great movie until they literally hit a mountain.. movie had 2 perfect examples of how it could have ended and fumbled that shh

this and no country for old men is why the last 20 mins or so of Logan is so disappointing to me

logan is a great movie until they literally hit a mountain.. movie had 2 perfect examples of how it could have ended and fumbled that shh
No Country for Old Men. All that time spent... and the climax never panned out at the end :smh:

Still a good movie though.

Being told I will be watching this tomorrow. We will see how this goes.
If you knew the premise of the book though you’d know it’s about divine intervention through the shack to a grieving father, this wasn’t gonna be a psychological thriller. :lol: I just know someone who did read the book.

Back
Top Bottom