Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bruh, I’m dead!
They have these fools staying overnight at the HACIENDA COURTS!
😂😂😂
9244EE27-8AC9-4F50-B6C7-555673EE1999.jpeg

no time to die - 7/8 . craig was good. a fitting send off. rami was menacing.

invincible - 7/8. wow, great show. story kept me guessing. jk simmons and steven yeun were great. body is ready for season 2.

Before I watch Licorice Pizza this weekend, I just need y'all to tell me there's not a corny scene where they go out of their way to explain the title and try to make seem all clever 👀😂🤷🏾‍♂️

This sums up the all of the Bad reviews in one.
Ironically, this kind of review can’t be given.
The film quite obviously goes out of it’s way to be the kind of bad that Roger Ebert professes. Unfortunately, he’s found himself in exact place the film intended, making it a new kind of Grand Gesture.

Only Roger Ebert and Company wanted it to be Anchorman.

Oh yea, one more thing…..oh how I wish that was REALLY Meryl Streep’s naked rear end at the end in the post credits scene.
A bit of chunky mass for you chunky mass lovers.

Ah damn, I captured a few photos for the thread, then realized it could be the last straw for me should I post them…. Mild nudity at best, but to be safe I’ll post the time stamp instead.
4A3BFCF3-3EDA-4420-9BE1-F48B93337BCC.jpeg

YYYYYOOO!!!

FB_IMG_1640976300192.jpg

LITTLE DUQUOIN, ILLINOIS!!! (his shirt) This is my neck of the woods now! Born and raised in southern California as many on here know, but I moved to southern Illinois in 2012. DuQuoin is like 20 minutes north of me.

All 3 of the people who live in DuQuoin are so excited!

-foe

Back
Top Bottom