Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched for the first time over the weekend

MV5BMTUxNzc0OTIxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI3NzU2NDE@._V1_.jpg

One of my favorite films of the 2010s.

I might have to revisit American Pie. Not sure how you guys feel about the film.

Rewatched it a couple months ago and it still has a solid amount of laughs but it’s definitely more creepy than I remembered.

Rewatched it a couple months ago and it still has a solid amount of laughs but it’s definitely more creepy than I remembered.

What was about it that was creepy? Sorry, it’s been years since I’ve seen the film and I only have seen it once.

I'm not sure where I stand with American Pie. I loved the first two, everybody did, they are tremendous background films where you can pick up anywhere in the movie and just let them play and do other stuff. They have solid replay value. Memorable scenes, characters, moments, humor, deep cast.......but they aren't "great" films by any means. Just enjoyable watches. Which there is nothing wrong with that.

American Wedding was kinda weak. Losing some of the cast will do that. But I really loved the reunion film they did. To me, that was a home run, getting everyone back one last time.

Straight up 3 hour block of FBI shows tonight and the premiere of FBI: International (isn't that just the CIA? :lol: ).

Putting The Resident and New Amsterdam on the back burner.

Straight up 3 hour block of FBI shows tonight and the premiere of FBI: International (isn't that just the CIA? :lol: ).

Putting The Resident and New Amsterdam on the back burner.
I've been lacking on my Sopranos re-watch. Started in spring. On season 4. Now I gotta somehow burn through the rest before the movie comes out on the 1st lol.

I've been lacking on my Sopranos re-watch. Started in spring. On season 4. Now I gotta somehow burn through the rest before the movie comes out on the 1st lol.
Damn I gave up on my first full watch before I even started.

Literally have had The Sopranos entire series for years (and now also on HBO Max) and only got a few eps in to s1) :smh:

Only benefit I can see from rewatching the show before the movie is to catch up on what was said about the past generation in the show and if Tony was lying about what happened to Dickie cause Tony be big lying to keep folks loyal

Been meaning to do a Sopranos rewatch forever but for seem reason I feel like it will be a slog even though it was great live.

Back
Top Bottom