Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Decided to revisit this. Man did I love the ending. ❤️

1631993418293.jpeg

Caught up on the thread.

Tremors slander will not be tolerated around these parts. :emoji_triumph:

EYE have watched all 7 movies. The first two are the best, the rest are good bad movies.

American Horror Story: The first season is probably the best didn't drag as much compared to the others. I enjoyed the Freak Show season as well. My interest eventually waned and I stop watching altogether.

The cast of SNL is still up in the air and it airs in a couple weeks, what y'all think? Bring back as many people as you can.

The cast of SNL is still up in the air and it airs in a couple weeks, what y'all think? Bring back as many people as you can.
I mean the past few seasons haven't been that funny so its more like find the next star that's really funny than keep what you have.

Kate, Pete, Cecily, Aidy, etc. are all funny but not a whole lot of really memorable skits there.

Watching some of the new Lois and Clark since people seemed to like it even though it's CW. Damn it reminded how big those ******* 32 inch tube tvs used to be. Used to love mine though.

Music documentaries are my jam.

To be more specific, Echos in the Canyon is a doc by Jakob Dylan about all the rock bands living around the Laurel Canyon area of LA in the 60s and how they all influenced each other and worked together. Very cool to me.

Also, Lakers super fan Lou Adler is in it.

Back
Top Bottom